28. Our Saving Grace

- Chapter 28 :

( a/n: here's a meme that we can all relate to: )

that's my actual form lmao especially after seeing the video where bts scares armys on the friends set

that's my actual form lmao especially after seeing the video where bts scares armys on the friends set. anyways currently this is lunar but kj wrote half the chap and i then took over lol so let's get to it !

Yoongi stared at the small note in his hand and held his phone in the other. The small note read,

Call this number if I'm in trouble. -Sohee

010-4527-5386

Yoongi sighed and quickly dialed the number on the paper. He began to pray that this would work.

"Hello? Who is this?" A voice answered, surprising Yoongi; he didn't expect for the person to pick up.

"Hello, I'm calling because Choi Sohee is in trouble."

————————————

"Now, who the hell is this?"

The seven boys stared at the dark-haired girl in front of them, who fidgeted under their intense stares. Yoongi sighed and motioned for the girl to introduce herself.

"Hello, I am Kim Yerim, or Yeri for short. I...work with Sohee." Yeri looked down at her lap as the boys' suspicions grew.

"As you mean by 'work,'" Jin carefully said, "you mean that you work at this hacking organization, right?"

Yeri nodded her head and inhaled deeply.

"I came because this guy, Yoongi, told me that Sohee is in trouble." She noticed that the red-haired man who was Hoseok, glared at her.

"Look, I never wanted to work at Rise. I was hired and threatened to take the job, otherwise my family would have been in danger. Much like Sohee." Yeri lifted her head and looked everyone in the eye, one by one. "And I think that we all want to take Rise down. Am I right?"

The maknae line nodded, but the others were a little more skeptical. How could they trust this girl, Yeri? For all they knew, she could betray them and lead them into a trap.

But maybe, they could trust her once.

Namjoon broke the silence and agreed with Yeri's statement.

"I'm with her. If we can take down this organization and save Tinuta all at once, I'm in." Soon, the other six muttered "I'm in" and so, the eight people in that room began to form a plan.

------------------------------------------

Yeri lifted her identification card to the scanner and the LED light on the machine flashed green before the doors opened. She quickly ushered Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jungkook inside, disguised as new workers at Rise, and the doors closed behind them. The remaining three would keep watch outside and alert authorities if needed.

"Step one, done." Namjoon mumbled as the group silently approached the dark halls, the only lights being the small yellow lights attached onto the floor.

( a/n: lunar is hereeeeeeeeee )

Yeri walked in front as Jungkook, and Namjoon walked behind her, Hoseok and Yoongi coming up dead last. Hoseok found the silence uncomfortable, wondering why there was no sound. Yeri seemed to notice this as she replied, "All the hackers are locked in a sound proof room so they cannot be heard. The guards let us in so they will not bother us. Jihyun is probably with Tinuta somewhere in another sound proof room. Therefore there is no sound." Hoseok nodded, jaw clenching at the mention that his girl friend was with the maniac.

Just as Hoseok kept walking, a small vibration nudged him in his pocket and he singled the group to stop as groped his phone out. "It's a video from an unknown number." He frowned as the rest gathered around him, watching to see what the video was.

The minute he opened the video, tears stung his eyes and he felt like he was being punched and tortured himself. The others gasped at the video of Tinuta being tortured, looking nothing like the women he'd fallen in love with.

Hoseok let his tears out when she said she loved him, her eyes holding the same love Tinuta would show him whenever she even looked at him. Yoongi clenched his jaw as Jungkook and Namjoon calmed him down, looking frustrated themselves.

"We'll get her. I know where all the torture rooms are in this maze. Lets go." Yeri placed her hand on Hoseok's shoulder and began silently speed walking, the others doing the same.

"Jungkook call AERO, we're moving into phase two of the plan." Yeri commanded as Jungkook broke from his look of concentration, nodding as he follows her demand.

"We're going to get her back. Just wait a little longer." Namjoon patted Hoseok as the man looked up, walking with a new found speed and feral look in his eyes. He was going to get Tinuta back no matter what obstacle came in his way.

"Damn right I am."

Hoseok looked to the small lights in the floor and reminded himself that Tinuta was waiting for him, waiting for him to save her. He couldn't help her all these last years when she really needed him. All he did was cry and wish for her when she was alive the whole time.

He know had the chance to save her however. He had the chance to help her and show her how much he loved and needed her. He couldn't be her hero before when she really needed it.

But he was ready to become her hero now to save her.

Just wait a little longer Jagi. I'm coming.

that's all for today folks lol. this book is almost over so i wanna cry but oof we'll keep publishing new ones. please support my other books and kj's other account as well :) love you all ! <333

-lunar
~KJ