[ FINAL ] Hidden

- Chapter 33 : [ FINAL ]

( a/n : look at my bias and bias wrecker just chilling <3 jk is my bias lol and tae tae is my wrecker although yoongi and jin are getting there oof help me )

Tinuta walked into the dorms, a smile on her face as she looked for the rest of BTS. She was now in their dorms as Hoseok had called her over. AERO left her before, since Tinuta was late to wake up.

It had been a year since the incident. She was long over it. She was still broken and different from before, still had nightmares haunting and her and still blanked out time to time. But she was mostly healed. She was back to smiling all the time and encouraging others.

With comebacks coming to an end, AERO was on vacation and since BTS had two weeks till they went on tour, Tinuta found it fit for the groups to hang out.

"Hobiiiiii?" Tinuta called, walking around the kitchen. She knew that there were always members here eating food and grabbing snacks. When she saw no one, she raised her eyes brows and walked further into the dorm, reaching the backyard the new dorms included.

Rich bastards.

Tinuta sighed as she walked out into the porch, hearing screaming from the grassy field. She there spotted the gang, playing baseball, a sport that Hoseok and Tinuta used to play together when they first met.

Warm memories flooded her mind as she was reminded of the ways she would teach Hoseok the game, and then play with him, laughing at how he held the bat.

"Jagi!" Tinuta smiled at Hoseok and ran to the lot, grabbing and bat and going to stand at the spot she always used. The members of both BTS and AERO were wearing sky smirks and Tinuta pondered if she was missing something.

"No fair I wanted to bat! Noona can I please bat?" Jungkook whined as Tinuta melted, giving him the bat with no trouble. Instead, Tinuta went to stand by where she would throw the ball. The members either sat, or got in position to play, Jin taking out his phone.

Tinuta said nothing as the ball was thrown to her. She was getting ready to throw it at the eager Jungkook when she felt something off. The texture of the ball was different, rougher and more cuts. She wearily brought the ball to her eyes and squinted, ignoring the whispers and giggles from AERO. She assumed that the girls had probably watched too much anime.

Tinuta held the ball and tried pulling against the unfamiliar line that was never there. Tinuta yelped as the ball popped, splitting in half. The top half fell to the grass, creating a soft 'thud'. Tinuta then looked to the second half, letting out a loud gasp.

She felt arms wrap around her waist and pull her into a warm chest as she looked down upon the two diamond rings in the ball, shining brightly at her. Jin was now recording and the members from both groups were grinning like idiots and watching.

"Choi Tinuta, you've always been a best friend, supporter, girlfriend, and lover to me. You've always been there when I needed you and never stopped loving or believing in me. Without you, I'm nothing and couldn't have gotten to where I am now. So will you do me the honors, and become my wife as well?"

Tinuta felt a tear escape her eyes as she turned in Hoseok's embrace and tightly hugged him, nodding her head at a rapid pace. "Of course yes yes yes!" She rented as the members whooped in glee, Hoseok kissing her eagerly, leading to Jimin covering Jungkook's eyes.

The ring was slipped on each partner's finger and Hoseok couldn't stop smiling as Tinuta couldn't stop staring at the ring. According to their managers, they'd have to be secret about it until the actual marriage, hiding the rings for their own safety.

Tinuta couldn't be bothered though, she was going to be able i stay with her lover forever.

That night, Tinuta sat on her bed, looking out the window as stars glittered across the sky with a burning passion. A small smile was painted on her lips as she hugged her knees to her chest, holding and petting her ring.

"Tinuta yah.  .  ." Tinuta wasn't surprised when Hoseok walked into her room, closing the door as he sat next to her in the bed, pulling her close his chest and wrapping his arms around her like a child to their stuffed toy.

"Are you happy?" Hoseok whispered, staring at the stars as well as Tinuta giggled. "Of course who wouldn't-" "No, I mean are you genuinely happy now. From the bottom of your heart." Hoseok interrupted as Tinuta paused, breathing slowly.

The horrors of her past still haunted her for sure. But she was healing faster and almost recovered. Tinuta skunked against Hoseok's chest and said nothing.

"Deep down inside I'm still scared that something will happen to you or the people I love." Tinuta started as Hoseok tightened his grip on her, showing that he would protect her. "And I know I'll never be the same. But I've embraced that. I am who I am and I'm proud of that. I'm proud to be Choi Tinuta."

"And at the end of the day, I have so much love from you, the members and from my fans. I have no reason to be sad. So no Hoseok, I'm not sad. I'm the happiest person in the world." Tinuta said as she shuffled a yawn, feeling sleepy.

"Your words have always been beautiful, just like you." He calmly whispered in her ears as he laid next to her in the bed, caressing her cheeks. "But you don't need to worry anymore."

"And why is that?" Tinuta raised her brow as Hoseok leaned in and sweetly kissed her.

"Guess." He asked as Tinuta sighed. "Because you love me?" She guessed as Hoseok shook his head no, chuckling. "Of course I do, but I said it because.  .  ."

"You don't need to hide anymore. You have me now."

"And you always will."

The End

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (yes this is kunar obviously) always tHIS BOOK IS TECHNICALLY DONE ! however next is the epilogue, bonus chapter(s) and the thank you note ! we are coming close to the end of this book and i wanna cry oof but please support out other books !

i have a formal for eight grade this friday and i got my nails done :

anyways ty for all the love and support you guys give us ! seriously love y'all <3333333

-lunar