31. Open Your Eyes

- Chapter 31 :

( a/n: a meme to make y'all feel better oof, i suggest you listen to a song called chung ya khong thuoc be nhau by son tung mtp while reading, it's a calming and nice song and it's in the media above )

KJ: OPEN YOUR EYES, OPEN YOUR EYES, JOYONG-HI OPEN YOUR JOYONG-HI OPEN YOUR RICE!!!!!!!!!calling all nctzens!!!!!!!!!!!!AND THAT'S A LONG ASS RIDE

Beep.

Beep.

Tinuta opened her eyes to find herself laying down on sand. When she got up, it was midnight, the night sky an inky blue with twinkling white stars garnishing the cloudless sky like jewelry on a woman.

The moon was a full one, placed strategically in the middle of the sky, humongous. It's vicinity was also white, the sky so entrancing and hypnotizing the girl couldn't look away.

A small splashing sound continued and Tinuta looked down to see dark blue waves crashing onto the sand she was seated on. She was in a beach. Tinuta didn't remember how she'd gotten there as she got up, the sand not stuck to her clothes like she thought they would.

Small footsteps were heard and Tinuta whirled around, looking around with interest as she tore her eyes from the breathtaking scenery. She saw the silhouette of a tall man walking towards her, hands stuffed into his pockets.

Tinuta stood her ground, biting her lip as the man approached, wearing a black cap that hung low on his face, covering his features. "Who are you?" Tinuta asked when the man was a few steps away from her, curiosity enveloping her.

"I'm your lover." Tinuta raised a brow at that and was about to say more when the man interlaced his fingers in her belt hoops and pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close to his chest.

Tinuta let out a gasp as she was pulled to him, her hands placed on his firm chest. She looked up in anger to see only a smug smile, the rest of his face covered. "Who the hell do you think you are?" Tinuta tried to push him away, but the man pulled her closer and leaned down, attaching his lips to hers.

Tinuta gasped but didn't resist, his lips soft and familiar on hers. Who was he? While the man kept kissing her, Tinuta reached up and pulled off the cap, watching as it fell to the ground, exposing brilliant orange hair that seemed like a bolt of flame in the midnight blue sky.

He had soft brown eyes that were swimming with love, his features handsome and happy. Tinuta wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, pecking his cheek. She knew who he was now. She didn't feel uncomfortable with the man anymore.

After all, it was just Hoseok.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Tinuta gasped as her eyes fluttered open, her fingers immediately finding her lips as she blushed, thinking back to her brief dream. She made sure to find that same beach from her dreams and bring Hoseok-

Hoseok.

Immediately everything came rushing back to Tinuta. Jihyun tried to shoot Hoseok, and she had jumped in the way, protecting him from the metallic surface of the bullet. She smiled to herself knowing that she was able to protect him.

"SHE'S AWAKE!!"

Tinuta looked up to see the door swing open, bodies running inside. Tinuta's eyes widened when she realized who they were. BTS and Yeri assembled in front of her, faces of relief and joy plastered.

"You're awake! Idiot why did you do something like that!" Hoseok sobbed loudly as he pulled Tinuta in for a hug, the girl hugging back with closed eyes. She was all bandaged and treated now, RISE was now a past thought in her mind. "As long as you're alive, I'm happy." She whispers softly as Hoseok pulled back, wiping a stray tear.

"Welcome back noona!" Tinuta smiled at Jungkook as she giggled as hugged each member from her place on the bed. Yeri finally gave her a bear hug and chuckled at Tinuta. "Damn I didn't know that you were Choi Tinuta this whole time." Both girls hugged again and laughed, relieved it was all over.

Tinuta promised Yeri that they would meet again, and start their real friendship. Yeri began to leave, saying she needed to explain it all to her family. "Bye 606, see you again!" Yeri joked as she walked out, waving back at Tinuta.

"I guess you're back to Tinuta, not Sohee huh?" Jin smiled as Tinuta nodded, twirling her colored hair on her finger. "I can change my hair and eye color back now." She whispered in relief as the members looked at each other, nodding. "Is something wrong?" Tinuta asked, looking confused as Namjoon smirked, "We are going to send a few people in, they've been waiting."

Tinuta frowned as BTS walked out, noting that she still wanted to asked them how the police cane or what would happen now that the world knew about her. What would happen to RISE?

Tinuta looked up when the door opened again, seeing four individuals walk in, tears streaming down their faces as they cupped their mouths in shock. realization spurred through Tinuta as she gasped, shrieking in joy.

"Girls!" She hollered as the AERO members ran to her, like moths to a flame. Tinuta engulfed them in a tight hug, the waterworks starting. BTS creeped out of the room, watching from a side with small smiles as they tried to digest everything.

Tinuta was back.

Everything was going to be fine now.

Everything would go back to normal.

heyyyyy this book is ending in about three chapters oops ! don't worry tho we have bonus chaps and the epilogue as usual ! kj and i are planning our next collab so don't worry ! please support my other books and have a great day/nights loves <33333333

-lunar