[ BONUS ]

- Bonus :

kj here. i want y'all to listen to my queen Taeyeon's new song Something New because it's a well-produced song but i advise not to watch the m/v for it is erm...sort of violently chaotic.

but it's a good song nevertheless. song is in the media.

------------------------------

"People thought I was dead."

"But if you don't get your ass here, Park Chanyeol, I will make sure that everyone sees that you are dead."

The black-haired man gulped as he yelped a quick "Yes!" before hanging up the call. Despite Tinuta being younger than him, Chanyeol was terrified of her.

Tomorrow was Gaeul's birthday and AERO, EXO, and BTS were planning a party for her. As her boyfriend, AERO strongly believed that he must go and help with decorations. But he was extremely tired from the constant photoshoots he had to go to in the past week, so Chanyeol decided to rest instead of helping out with the party.

So, Tinuta called him.

Now he was in a black van with the other eight members of EXO going to the venue, a small garden near the Han River.

The garden was fenced with iron gates with garlands of bright red poppies weaved through the metal bars. A small ivory tent was set up in the middle of the space, streamers of red and gold swaying gently in the breeze. From where the tent was, the river could be easily seen, its blue surface glimmering in the afternoon sunlight.

It was the perfect place.

Several round tables were set up and the other four girls could be seen rushing around, each carrying boxes that looked quite heavy. The nine boys bolted over and took the boxes from them. The girls thanked them and Tinuta noticed that Chanyeol was here.

"I see that you're here."

"Well, I'd like to live long enough to see Gaeul in a white dress." Chanyeol was serious when he said this. He and Gaeul had been dating long enough and Chanyeol wanted to take it to the next level. He even had the ring ready. Hell, the velvet box was in his pocket.

The guys whooped and the girls sighed sweetly as Tinuta rolled her eyes.

"Okay, lover boy. Let's get to work."

-----------------------------------------

"EVERYONE SHUT UP, SHE'S HERE!"

Chen shrieked a warning as the rest of EXO, BTS, and a few other female members from other groups hid in their positions; AERO went to go pick up Gaeul from their dorm.

The garden was softly lit by the warm glow of candles as the night sky began to blanket the fiery sunset. Wreaths of baby's breath and poppies were placed around candles as centerpieces of the tables and the small stage was set. All they needed was the birthday girl.

As everyone waited quietly, Chanyeol's erratic heartbeat flooded his ears. He felt the velvet box in the pocket of his jacket as he nervously pulled at the sleeves of his button-down shirt. Should he pop the big question tonight? It was a good day to propose but his anxiety was holding him back.

What if she said no?

He took a deep breath to clear his head when he heard AERO coming over. A silence settled over the group of people as the five girls stood in front of the tent.

"Where is this?" Gaeul asked in awe as she admired the scenery in front of her. Chanyeol peeked at Tinuta, who was standing behind Gaeul, and she flicked her wrist; it was go-time.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone cheered as they all came out of hiding and surrounded Gaeul. The brunette looked thoroughly shocked but her face split into a wide grin as she tackled Chanyeol. He laughed and hugged her back tightly.

Delighted, she let go of Chanyeol and spun around, her red dress flaring around her. Everyone who was there smiled; if Gaeul was happy, they were happy.

"How in the world did you guys do this?"

Tinuta shrugged and gave her a coy smile. "It just happened."

Suddenly Taehyung and Baekhyun shouted, arm-in-arm, "Let's get this party started!"

Gaeul linked arms with Chanyeol as the group moved towards the tables to sit. Gaeul flashed a dazzling smile at Chanyeol and yelled,

"Let's go!"

-----------------------------------------

"Gaeul-ah, I need to talk to you."

Gaeul spun around from her spot to see Chanyeol staring into her eyes. His gaze was a bit unnerving so Gaeul shifted a little, feeling hot.

( a/n: due to writers block, lunar is now taking over )

"What's wrong?" She gently grabbed Chanyeol's arm as he brought her next to the river, looking deeply into her eyes as his arm rested on the hand rail.

"Is something wrong?" Autumn asked gently as Chanyeol gulped, feeling Tinuta watching from the bushes.

"Gaeul, you've been nothing but a best friend to me since the start. And somewhere along that road I realized that I fell in love with you." Gaeul covered her mouth as she realized what was happening.

"And I'd love to find more great memories and love you more. So will you marry me?" Chanyeol  smiled nervously as Gaeul screamed 'yes', hugging Chanyeol as he slipped the ring onto her finger.

Tinuta felt a tear fall down her cheek as she watched her best friend cry with joy, her fiancé holding her close to him.

"Reminds me of us." Tinuta jumped when Hoseok hugged her from behind, kissing her cheek. Tinuta nodded and held onto Hoseok's arms as she watched the new couple share a moment under the setting sun.

Things were back to normal again.

And they'd stay that way.