15. Sleep

- Chapter 15 :

Sohee could feel the sweat slowly gliding down her forehead and arms as she stood in the studious black room, the rich objects around her slowly suffocating her. However, the most frightening part of the room was not the objects that furnished it, but the man that sat in front of her, with his hawk-like eyes piercing through her.

Sohee slowly gazed up to find the man staring at her with his marble like cold dark eyes, killing her with his gaze. "You had one job Ms. Choi." He spat, his voice deep and underlined with rage. "One fucking job." Sohee internally cringed, she knew he was furious when he cursed. She was screwed, and she knew it.

"I-I am so-"

"SHUT UP" He roared, cutting Sohee off. Sohee jumped and stepped back, tears rolling down her cheeks as he breathed in fear, her eyes glued to the dark colored floor. "It's been almost a month and you still couldn't do a single thing, instead you've become quite friendly and brought doubt onto yourself." He scolded, veins popping out of his neck. Sohee wasn't sure how, but he'd found out that Namjoon and Hoseok were starting to doubt her.

She knew it would be worse if he knew she had told Suga though, so she knew she wouldn't be totally fried. She had to find out who was spying and reporting about her. Jihyun stood up and Sohee whimpered, stepping back until her back touched the wall. She held her breath and held her hands up as defense when Jihyun closed in, his eyes filled with fury.

Seeing him like this, it reminded her of the days before when she just committed her suicide. The torture Jihyun had conducted on her, the smirk and evil glint in his eyes as she screamed was permanently glued into her mind. "P-Please.." She stuttered, only to be met by his hand. She yelped as he tightly slapped her, turning her head to the right.

Sohee was about to plead, something she'd never had done so long ago, when he attached his hand to her neck and started choking her. "P-Please.." She gasped, scratching her hands in the air for him to let go. Sohee was about to pass out, black dotting her vision when he let go, instead punching her in her stomach and her cheek.

Sohee cried out and fell to the floor, tears odtting her eyes as she gasped for air and held her injured body parts. Jihyun smiled in satisfaction seeing her tears and blood and walked out the door, smirking, "You don't have much time left. Finish the job before they find out or the punishment will be even worse." He spat and left, the sound of the door closing giving Sohee relief.

Once he was gone, she sobbed her heart out, crying, not because of the physical pain, but the emotional pain. Her mind only tortured her further when she remembered a sweet memory that made her want to die even more.