29. Rescue

- Chapter 29 :

Darkness engulfed her vision.

Tinuta was in a dark room, tied with rope and left on the floor. All she saw was her own blood and tears, sweat dripping down her face at the hot temperature of the room.

She felt like shit.

She put all her effort into keeping her eyes open, Jihyun leaving the room and promising to come back. She wanted to be awake so he wouldn't be able to hurt her more even though he would anyways.

She was ever so close to fainting and she was scared. She didn't know if she'd wake up again once she closed her eyes. The pain was unbearable and Tinuta bit her bleeding lip to stop from crying out.

All she could think of was Hoseok, Hoseok and Jung Hoseok. She didn't know she'd become this pathetic when she first became an idol. She was so strong, a role model for so many people, including Hoseok. Seeing herself meant manipulated like this made her blood boil.

More tears of anger flowed down her face as she attempted to get up, yelping in pain at the way her bones and body reacted. She didn't even know how many bones were broken.

All she did was lie on the floor and began to breathe slower. She wouldn't be able to hold on longer, she could feel it. It was too painful and all she wanted to do was sleep.

Sleep and not wake up for a long time.

Sleep and forget the troubles or the world she was in, forget the heartbreak and everything she'd faved. Ever so slowly, Tinuta felt her eyes droop and let out a sigh of defeat. She couldn't do anything about it anymore.

She closed her eyes and let pleasant memories feed into her instead, blocking the seemingly growing pain.

"TINUTAAAAAAA!" Tinuta turned back quickly and tried to hold back a laugh when she saw Hoseok sprinting to her, faster than Jungkook possibly. When Tinuta leaned a little to see why, she finally saw Taehyung chasing him with a snake toy.

Tinuta wondered if Hoseok knew that it was a stuffed toy but giggled nevertheless, hugging Hiseok as he crashed into her, quickly turning her so that she was facing the toy and Hoseok was hiding behind her.

"Hoseok, you do realize that it's only a toy, right?" Tinuta laughed as Taehyung reached them and doubled over in laughter at the sight of his hyung being scared of a toy. Hoseok pouted and began walking away, not looking Tinuta in the face.

"Jagiiiiiii wait!" Tinuta giggled as she chased after him, Taehyung smirking before walking away with the toy. Tinuta reached the joyful man, jumping for a piggy back ride. Hoseok let out a surprised yelp, but complied and carried her as he looked away, still pouting.

Tinuta reached over and planted a kiss on his check, smiling goofily. "I'm sorry for laughing. Does Hobi forgive Tinuta?" Tinuta asked using the nickname she'd made for him. Hoseok rolled his eyes and let her on the floor, turning around and hugging her tightly.

"Hobi forgives Tinuta." Tinuta grinned check to cheek with that statement before tip toeing up and pecking his lips, hands on his chest. When Hoseok gave her a questioning look, she mischievously smiled. "I asked Taehyung to chase you with the toy."

Before Hoseok could properly understand what she'd said, Tinuta began running away, laughing like a child as Hoseok gasped and began chasing her now, secretly laughing to himself.

"Your dead when I catch you!"

"Like your slow ass could catch me- AAAA" Tinuta hollered when Hoseok tackled her to the floor, a cheeky smile on his face. Tinuta pokes his face and sighed, "Did you just have to tackle me now?" Hoseok nodded and reply and leaned down, pecking her lips as he hovered over her on the cold marble floor.

Tinuta giggled and wrapped her arms around Hoseok's neck, pulling him down to her as their lips met again, smiles on their lips.

"Hey guys where did you—" Jin froze up as Hoseok abruptly rolled off Tinuta, both of them coughing and wheezing as they got up and stood at opposite sides of the hall. Jin's eyes were blown up as he 'tsk'ed and turned, beginning to walk away.

"Jin hyung?"

"Save it. You guys have five more minutes. I wont tell so continue." Jin concealed his growing smile as he climbed the stairs, Tinuta and Hoseok gawking.

"We probably shouldn't let go of the offer." Tinuta rolled her eyes at Hoseok but complied, walking to the grinning man.

The couple was a bit late, but the other excused it with knowing smiles and raised eyebrows.

Tinuta felt her eyes open, loud noises emitting in the vicinity around her. The door she was in busted open as Tinuta looked up, eyes squinting as she felt she was about to faint again.

However when she saw the person standing at the entrance of the room, her energy came back as he straightened, the collar restricting her.

Hoseok.

lol kiddos this book is ending in about two or three chaps :) however i have so many books planned so i can't wait ahha. anyways enjoy and u will be seeing an update today hopefully ;) love y'all <3333333

-lunar