ᶠᵒᵘʳ💦

"Right there, Sir, don't stop," she panted. He entered a digit into her hole, his tongue playing with her bundle of nerves.

Mr Woods sucked hard on her clit, simultaneously running his tongue along the slit of her pussy, his fingers increasing speed. He added another finger. Then another.

"Mr Woods," she cried, thrusting her hips into his face.

He was giving her immense pleasure with the way he was playing with her, setting tingles all over her body. His free hand traveled up to squeeze her breast through her top.

"Say my name," he commanded.

"M-mr Woods."

"My name, Ms Reid."

"Asher," she breathed, her voice catching. "Asher baby...I'm close, please don't stop."

"Fuck," he groaned, increasing his speed again. Brooklyn couldn't hold it any longer, she came on him, and he cleaned it up. He licked her sensitive parts and stood up. "All settled," he patted her vagina.

Brooklyn closed her legs. Without his head between them, she has the ability to clench them. That was when her eyes zoned in on his crotch.

She eyed the straining material of his slacks. "Do you...want me to take care of that?"

He looked down to what she was looking at. He has been stuck with this situation ever since he heard her moaning. The thought of her lips wrapped around his cock sent a delicious shiver down his body.

"Maybe another time, Ms Reid," he said instead, washing up. "If I recalled correctly, you have work to do."

Leave it to him to spoil the mood. "Right. I'll get on to that." He splashed water onto his face and sanitized his hands. When he was about to leave, Brooklyn called him, "Sir, about what happened-"

"It's exclusive. No one is to know about it. It's in the contract," he said dismissively. The door shut behind him.

'Usually I allow my employees to make certain changes, but I don't suppose you hoped for that privilege. You can read it before you sign, but that would just be a waste of time.'

Mr Woods had told her that she couldn't make any modifications to the contract, made her blindly sign it thinking it was just like any other documents. Unknowingly, she had signed herself over to him, giving him the reigns to her body. And she can't tell anyone.

She adjusted her skirt properly and went back to her office. Mr Woods was already in his room, looking as if nothing had happened just mere minutes before. She sat on her desk and started reading.

Seconds ticked to minutes and minutes ticked to hours. Soon enough, it was time to head home. She shut down her computer and knocked on his door again. "Sir, can I head out now, or is there anything else you would like me to do?"

"Are you done with the files, Ms Reid."

"No, Sir," she answered truthfully.

"I expect you know what you should do then. Did you copy the files to go through at home?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. You may leave."

●●●

"Where have you been all day, Brooklyn," her mom slurred while holding an almost empty alcohol bottle, swaying as she walked. She leaned against the wall to support her weight.

Brooklyn's mom, Lisa, was an alcoholic at it's finest, she had been for as long as Brooklyn could remember. At the rate her mum was going through bottles, it's a wonder they haven't declared bankruptcy.