ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰ

The both of them froze and Asher's first instinct was to block the view of the intruder from Brooklyn. His weight fell on her and she welcomed it with open arms, glad for some protection. She would've moaned if it were on any other occasion where she would savor the feeling, but currently her mom was at the doorway possibly seeing her half naked.

Lisa stopped in her tracks and her hand flew to her eyes, blocking her view once she finally had a good idea about the happenings. "I'm so sorry, I should've-"

"Mom-"

Two of them said at the same time. Brooklyn pulled Asher harder against her as a shield to cover from her mom. "Mom, now's not a good time," she gritted over Asher's shoulder, her face blushing red.

Asher kissed her neck to try soothe her nerves, which remained useless because her blood was pumping but not towards the right direction. He buried his nose in the crook of her neck and breathe in her scent.

Lisa turned around, as if that can do stumbling into her daughter justice, the tips of her ears that were visible on the side of her head heated as well. "I didn't know," she defended, "I'm sorry."

"Can you please leave?" Brooklyn asked with an edge to her tone, but she was slowly enjoying the other happening event, "whatever you wanted can wait."

"I'm sorry!" she repeated for the third time. "I'm have something that I want to discuss with you and I thought you were alone and it's what I usually do so I thought it was okay. And...and-"

"Get. Out," she growled, pronouncing each word. "I'll talk to you later."

"Okay. Okay," she breathed and her tensed shoulders lower. She walked out with her head down and closed the door firmly shut behind her.

Brooklyn was almost glaring daggers at the door, despite Asher's best efforts, "baby, calm down," he nibbled on her neck, "Calm down."

Minutes after minutes, her heartbeat finally went back to decent and she gazed at the man that was still busy marking her. He had went from her neck to pampering kisses all over her face.

When he hovered over her lips, she eagerly leaned up to kiss him, giving him an easy way to unhook her bra. His hands went behind her and when his fingers touched her back, she stopped.

And his actions stopped with her.

"What's wrong, baby?" Asher looked down at her with a pair of concerned eyes.

"Uh, nothing," she answered, voice raspy, "I just- maybe I should go hear out my mom. Maybe it's important."

He nodded in understanding and rolled to his side, "Yeah, you should. Go," he said, smiling softly. "Do you want me to go with you? I don't know, for moral support?"

"Will you?" she asked as she scrambled from the bed, looking around for her top and she found it lying way across the room. Asher must've wanted it gone. Bad.

Asher stood up with her as well. "Of course, baby. I'll go anywhere with you, but I have something to take care of first," he made a hand motion to his lower regions that was making a tent in his pants.

"Oh."

"Yeah," he said with a crooked smile, "don't worry about it, I'll do it myself. I'll try to be quick," he winked and disappeared into the bathroom.

Brooklyn sighed and thought about what her mom could possibly want the couldn't wait until tomorrow morning where they were in a habit to eat breakfast together. That was usually the time where they catch up and talk.

It must be of some importance if she needed to talk to her so soon, so it was probably more sensible to find out what it was now than later.

A muffled groan came from the bathroom and her ears perked. Those noises Asher made always got a pool between her legs. She quietly tiptoed to the bathroom and pushed the door open quietly.