ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ

Brooklyn woke up to a dull pain on her lower abdomen, no doubt from last night's rough activities but even though she had mild discomfort, she would do it all again if given the chance.

Asher lay soundly beside her with his arm draped over her torso, and her back was resting against his equally naked chest, a perfect way to wake up and feel his morning glory touching her back.

It should be around the time that they were supposed to wake up, but since Brooklyn's back was facing the clock and she didn't want to stir so much in case she woke Asher, she was in for a game of guess.

Being in a situation like this - bored with nothing to do but stare at the walls - does bring out the memories within a person and she couldn't help the train of thoughts that went to Asher and his dominating persona yesterday. He spoke to her with so much leadership she couldn't help but obey, otherwise feeling like she did something wrong.

He said those words like he meant it, like he knew what he was doing and does it just for the pure satisfaction that comes after from the process of it. The way he strings his words makes her want to cross her legs to reduce her need but at the same time she feels like the dirtiest girl, begging for more.

"Babe," came his husky morning voice from behind her, rendering her back to reality. His hold on her waist tightening as well, closing the significantly small gap between them to become nonexistent.

"Hmm."

"Did you sleep well?" he asked, slowly his hands sneaked lower to cup her mound, telling her what he meant behind his words.

She shuddered under his touch. "It hurts, but I can take it." It was a roller coaster ride and she enjoyed most of it.

Shifting slightly, his lips met her shoulder, "did I hurt you. Yesterday, I mean."

"No," she answered truthfully. She enjoyed it fully if anything. "It was awesome. Didn't know you had it in you."

His lips stretched into a grin. "I'm full of surprises, baby."

"I know. I'm just starting to learn that." Turning around, she smiled before kissing his lips.

"I love you, babe."

"Love you too, Ash." She gazed at him dreamily, thinking of how lucky she was to be in this position, loved and cherished. She hasn't got enough from her dad lately, but Asher sure as hell made up for it. He made her feel wanted. "We need to get up."

"No," he moaned, "I want to lay here with you forever."

Brooklyn laughed, hitting his chest, "you need to go to work, dumbass."

"I'm the CEO, babe, I can miss a day or two. What's the point in having the power when I can't even take a day off."

Giggling, "don't be a lazy ass. Fine, if you want to stay in bed go ahead, but I've planned a day out with Jess and I'm not missing that."

"Really?" he groaned, flipping over, "can't it be another day."

"No. We've decided this for days now, procrastinated too much too. Apparently she still has to go to school and today is the only day that she so happened to not have any classes, and we're taking advantage of it."

"What are you gonna do?"

"Shopping," she answered without thinking, "what else."

"With?"

"What do you mean, 'with?'"

"Money. Where are you getting that."

She stopped. Being in his home made her forget about that little fact. That she was broke. "Shit," she cursed, running her hand into her tangled sex hair in frustration, "can't believe I forgot about that. Guess it's a no-go then. I should call Jess," she fumbled around to find her phone.