ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ

"Oh my God, I haven't been here in ages," Brooklyn moaned, surveying her surroundings and once again taking in the splendid decor. "I can't believe you'd deprived me of this."

"Are you saying my house isn't grand enough? Because I can do something about that."

"Don't touch the house, Ash," she warned, "too much eroctic memories in every corner," winking, she turned around and sauntered to the lifts.

Asher felt his twitching member in his pants that was itching to stand to attention in his own office lobby. Images of his former PA, legs stretched wide open, waiting for his hard and ready rod to push into her. He raced after her.

Managing to block the closing doors just in time, he slipped in and stood next to her, closer than he should if they want to remain the professional act. "Further, Ash," she whispered, stepping sideways but he imitated her movements. "Ash, what are you doing."

He coughed and bent his knees, crouching down to tie his shoelaces. Kicking him, Brooklyn hissed, "your laces are secured, dumbass." He ignored her, untying the knot before tying it again, and slowly he rose.

She scoffed at his disbelieving attitude of her, and was about to give him a piece of her mind when she felt his fingers trail up her legs. Freezing, she stood still as they inched higher and higher as he goes. When he was at his full height, his fingers were at the juncture of her thighs, thumbing her clit through the soft material of her pants.

If anyone was watching the live CCTV stream right now, hopefully they don't.

Her knees weaken, and she felt herself leak traitorously into her already damp panties. Facing forward, his face was impassive as he ran his fingers down her covered slit, earning another soft moan that contributed in the hardening of his length, though he tried to control it.

Slightly pushing a finger in, he heard her suck in a sharp breath, and after that there was only silence. She was waiting for his next move, and he didn't disappoint. He moved his fingers sensually, taking his time.

She closed her eyes and leaned against the cool, metal walls, taking in the way he knows just what to do to make her so damn wet.

Just when she almost had enough teasing and was about to jump his bones, a loud ding interrupted them from their moment. Asher released another strangled cough before reluctantly released his hand. If looked closely, there was some glittering from the fingers that were just pleasuring her.

She took no notice of that and instead stood up straight, fixing her clothes and when they door opened a century too early, half a dozen pairs of eyes travelled to them. Some with knowing, some with awkwardness, and others just plain ignorant.

Asher took the lead and marched to his office with Brooklyn following meekly behind him. After not coming in to work for so long, she saw so many new faces and they were all looking at her the wrong way.

She quickly fall into step with him and entered hot on his heels. Courtesy of Brooklyn, he closed the large doors shut, and she started breathing normally again-

Until he slammed her against the door and smashed his mouth on hers.

The loud bang ricocheted around the room, and surely it would from the outside too. What are her former colleagues going to think of her now.

Immediately, she parted her lips for him and he wasted no time to enter her mouth with his own tongue, ready to tangle. One of his hand went to the back of her head to push her closer, and the other was at her ass, fondling with her firm curve.

Her impatient hands wet to his slacks, where something was slowly but surely getting harder and poking at her front. Rubbing him through the material, he pulled away from her lips and started attacking her neck.

The previous bruises were already fading and he planned on making more. Brooklyn remembered the conversation they had this morning:

"Wear a low cut shirt, babe," he said while buttoning his sky blue dress shirt, looking in the mirror at the same time to look at her, picking out her own outfit.

She mindlessly continued, "why?"

Shrugging, he answered, "to show them you're mine."

Her thoughts straight away went to the markings he made on her neck and chest. She was planning to wear a turtle neck to cover all of it, and he went and contradict everything.

Glancing at him through the mirror as well, "seriously? They'll think I'm a slut."

"If they think you're a slut, so what. You're mine and I want them to know that. And I'll also fire anyone that is brave enough to voice their opinion, so they should shut their trap if they know what's best for them."

"How low?"

"Just enough," he said, walking towards her. "Right about," he bent lower so he was eye level with her chest, "here," he kissed the spot of her solar plexus.

"Okay," she murmured a quiet response.

The low cut was in her favour as it allowed him a free reign to mark her. She liked having his possessive but loving love bites tattooed on her body, and he does too. It gives him a sense of pride to look at her and see her littered to the brim with him.

He sucked on a spot on her collarbone, before lightly biting the skin there, and she angled her neck to give him more access. A few more places later, and she was relentless under him, there was a knock from behind them.

When they finally heard it and their head cleared, they also realized there was a beeping noise coming from his answering machine. She looked at him and blushed, excusing herself but he grabbed her waist and pulled her to his side. He then opened the door.

Again, half a dozen pairs of eyes turned to them, this time almost all of them saw her flushed expression. Asher held her proudly by his side and turned to his secretary, Monica, that was by the door.

She lowered her head, "Sir, the men from the security company will be up in a moment. Shall I send them in?"

"Yes," he answered, then looked at his employees, challenging them with his intense eyes and authority, "but until then, I'll be inside making out with my girl," he announced loudly before he pushed her in again, once again claiming her mouth.

•••

In the end, they managed to come to a mutual agreement on this one guy. He has an athletic built and with the mandatory buzz cut and cerulean blues, he was easy on the eyes.

At first, Asher was adamant in rejecting him and already had his mind set on an old guy, because there wasn't one man in that room that Brooklyn didn't find at least a little attractive, and he was no exception. Though they'll lose by a long run if compared to Asher.

They were in the middle of an argument but when the dude (Tristan) risked his tongue by flat out telling them that he didn't swing that way, Asher relaxed and told Brooklyn it was her call.

Talk about mood swings.

She gleefully accepted and now, not only she has another men to ogle at in this small circle she's in (not to say she was interested), she has also been assigned a bodyguard.

Like, to guard her.

____________________

They kiss too much, don't you think?