ᵗᵉᶰ💦

Brooklyn rolled down the window when she was in the car, "I'm sorry, mom!" she yelled. "Be back tomorrow, love you, bye!"

"Brooklyn! Get back here, now!" her mom bounded down the porch steps, holding her slipper in her hand.

"Samuel, drive," she urged. "Fast."

They sped down the road and her house became smaller and smaller. Lisa was standing by the road holding her slipper in the air waving it furiously while cursing loudly. And she....threw it? The slipper hit the road and tumbled pathetically before coming to a stop.

Brooklyn laughed and dropped to the seat beside Mr Woods. "Ms Reid, I'll have you know that my driver isn't a F1 racer."

"You'll get over it," she said. "Samuel, you can slow down now."

"Miss," he nodded and the car slowed down to the speed limit.

A hand landed on the upper part of her thigh and she snapped her head towards Mr Woods. He was looking at her, "have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?"

"No. But I distinctively remember hearing you say that to my mom."

"I wasn't lying. You got you beauty from her."

"Is that so," she teased, "maybe you'd want to go out with her instead? I'm sure if you turn back you can find her by the roadside," she suggested playfully.

"I love your sense of humor, Ms Reid." She felt the tips of his fingers move higher up her thigh, and the heat that radiated off it did too.

She gulped. "Mr Woods, stop."

"Why should I, Ms Reid. Tell me," he said gruffly. "I haven't tasted you since Tuesday."

"I love your enthusiasm, Sir, but please, keep it in your pants. You don't want Samuel to hear you, do you?"

"Samuel, close the soundproof window," he ordered, all while looking into her eyes, challenging her when he said 'soundproof.'

"Right away, Mr Woods."

The window between them and the driver slowly lifted and shut. And to add salt to her wound, it was also tinted a dark shade of black. That way, not only would Samuel not be able to hear, he wouldn't be able to see too.

"Anything else to add, Ms Reid?"

She closed her eyes in defeat. "Fuck this." She placed her hand on her groin and started massaging him through his pants.

"There you go. I knew you wouldn't resist. Glad you're on my side," he hissed.

"Shut up." She felt his member grow stiff and she smiled to herself, "someone's finally waking up," she straddled his legs and rubbed her covered pussy hard against his growing erection, her hands around his shoulder to hold herself up.

Brooklyn's breath shortened and she became more sensitive to touch. The strain of his erection created a tent in his jeans that rubbed on her in the most pleasurable way possible and the rough fabric sent a heavenly feeling down her core that she ached for more.

She longed for his cock to be inside her again. She wanted the feeling of his stiff rod entering her slick folds in the most sacred form of intimacy. She wanted him to fuck her until she couldn't stand on her own two feet.

She fumbled for his belt and unbuckled it, sending a satisfying sound of mental when she successfully undid it. Then she popped the button and ripped the zipper apart.

"God, Ms Reid. And you told me to keep it in my pants?"

"I said, shut up, Sir."

"As long as you'll keep doing this I'll do whatever you want. Oh fuck," he grunted when he felt the cold tips of her fingers graze the head of his cock.

She circled her fist around the length of his shaft, her cold fingers adding more sensations to the process. She started moving her hand. "Do you like that, Sir."

"Ms Reid, you can say my name," he growled, pulling her down for a kiss.

"I know, Sir. But I don't want to."

"And why's that." He held her jaw and angled her head properly, his tongue asking for entrance.

She allowed it. "Because I've realized that you keep making me say your name when we're having sex, but you never seem to say mine," she answered between breaths.

"Ms-"

"Let's be honest here, Sir," she cut him off, "the only time you've actually said my name was when you were ordering Monica to get you that stupid contract. Which makes me wonder, why is that."

"You are in no place to tell me what to do, Ms Reid," he said, urging her to move her hand.

"I swear to God, Sir, if you call me Ms Reid one more time in this car don't even think about fucking me tonight."

"Ms-," he started but stopped before he finished. He sighed, "you're not making this easy, you know that?"

"It's not supposed to be. So? What's it gonna be, Sir."

"I will not say your name, Miss."

"Ah, I see where this is going." She released her grip on his thing. "There's a easy solution for that too." She unstraddled herself from his lap and sat that back beside him. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused, but this girl is closed for business. She's deeply apologetic but she will only be open again when her boss stops being a prick."

"Brooklyn!"

Why does everyone only say her name when they're yelling at her! It was getting old, to be honest. First her dad, then her mom, and now Mr Woods. Everyone around her seemed to have a knack of yelling her name. Most of the time when she does something out of line, and hopefully when she rides Mr Woods tonight.

"Mr Woods!" she said gleefully, "I see you finally saw sense. A good choice too. Your cock looks like it would burst any second."

She had deliberately rubbed him until he was as hard as a rock before she pulled her stunt. Just a small precaution to make sure he would cooperate.

She adjusted herself in her seat so that she could reach his crotch without obstruction, and then bent down to take his length into her mouth.

Mr Woods sucked in a breath when her lips wrapped around him. Her hand taking care of the rest that her mouth couldn't and together they made one hell of a combination. She bobbed her head, taking more of him into her.

He fisted her hair and threw his head back, closing his eyes. She felt so damn good. He took control and helped push her head deeper. He wanted her to take more of him inside those sweet lips.

"Brooklyn," he groaned when she caressed his balls.

She lifted off his cock. "Asher," she mumbled before she sucked on his nuts like a popsicle, her hands maintaining it's pace on his rigid member.

He smacked her ass that was dancing in the air and fondled it. He rubbed the part he had hit and his warm palm sent a surge of need to her core. Her pussy wanted attention too.

But now was all about him.

"Asher, baby. Do you want to come in my mouth?" she talked dirty.

"Yes," he gritted through clenched teeth. "Coming."

His hips buckled and Brooklyn felt his semen hit the back of her throat. She continued stroking him, making sure that everything released before she stopped.

She sat back up and looked at him, only to see that he was already staring back at her. There was something flowing on the side of her mouth, and her long fingers took it and she swirled it on her tongue. All while having him look at her.

He swore and pulled her in for another kiss, tasting himself on her tongue.

"That was the best deal I had made yet," he whispered.