epilogue

Four years later

Tiny footsteps pelted against the marble floors as Asher and Brooklyn's three-year-old son ran down the hallways, his nanny racing after him, trying to keep up with his little but fast strides.

He only had one destination in mind, his parents' bedroom. Somehow, they had managed to forget today was a Saturday and his favorite cartoon was to start soon. They never miss a day! So he made it his mission to make sure they won't be late.

"Slow down, you're going to hurt yourself!" Andrea, the nanny/babysitter tried again to slow down the overly exited boy. "Please!"

He payed her no heed, taking a turn and reaching the familiar hallway where his dad had carried him on his back so many times, running down it pretending he was the airplane and his son was the passenger. It only fueled him to go faster, wanting to match his dad's pace.

Brooklyn was below Asher as he pampered her with kisses, the sheets fell just around his waist and his body molded perfectly with hers, pressing closely. "Good morning, baby," she stirred from her sleep and he said in his husky but a damn turn on morning voice.

"Morning," she grinned back. Her hair was a mess above her head, and her face probably looked no better. And then there was mini Asher that was just begging for attention poking at her lower regions.

"I could go for a round now if you're up for it," he traced the side of her face and she couldn't help but smile at him, he winked in return.

"You know I can never say no to you," groaning, she leaned up to seal their lips in a kiss, "sometimes I still ask myself what's the difference between you and other men, why do you have such a huge effect on me and they don't."

"That's an easy one, baby. It goes along the lines of 'you're not allowed to go near any male other than me and our son!'" he raged, but she swooned internally. It felt good knowing that after four years, he was still faithful and he expected the same from her. Not that she was looking.

"I know," she dragged. "You've told me a million times as I did the same. You should know by now that I only say that to pull your leg." Asher was overprotective of her, along with their little boy, but it was cute and it showed how much he cared for them.

It was endearing, really.

Smirking, he did a once over of her. "Oh yeah? And it's safe to assume you know what happens every time after you make a comment like that?"

"I know."

He grinned roguishly, a malicious but playful glint in his eyes appeared as he swooped her into a searing kiss. She responded eagerly, her back arching to met his lips when he strayed a little too far. The swell of her breast pressed firmly against his chest, the hardened nub making it very obvious of her arousal.

It's amazing how a human body reacts when stimulated.

She moaned into his mouth when his hands gliding along her hips towards her ass, where he held it in his big hands. He was just about to plant territorial kisses on her neck, where there were quickly fading marks waiting to be renewed, when the door burst open.

Brooklyn immediately pushed him off and instinctively pulled the sheets up to her chest. Coughing, Asher adjusted his position as well, trying his best to hide of bulge.

Scampering footsteps followed, and soon Andrea came into view as well. She was relieved that the little boy didn't fall or managed a scratch as his parents would be furious if they found out, but she was very curious as to why the little boy was standing by the doorway, stunned and dumbfounded. She looked up and immediately regretted it. There was nothing like seeing her employer shirtless and possibly bottomless as well in bed with his wife. "Oh my God," a breath hitched in her throat and she turned away.