ᶠᶤᵛᵉ💦

Last night was terrible. Brooklyn couldn't get any sleep because all she heard was the girl shouting her head off for dad to quote, "fuck me harder!" She had tried using pillows to cover her ears, listening to music, blasting it, but those screaming wouldn't get any softer. She listened through her moaning, pleading and "go faster"'s.

The walls in the house weren't exactly thick.

Brooklyn still couldn't believe her dad had sex with her anyway, after everything she said. Where was that man she called her father she had known for her whole life, looked up to at some point even, because he sure as hell has more respect than that.

She put on the same clothes she wore yesterday, did the same makeup, and called another cab. Brooklyn had rushed to wash her attire yesterday and hung it in her room in hopes of it to dry quicker. Luckily, it did.

Arriving at the building, she went to the highest floor, gave a greeting to Monica, the receptionist - this time without the phone, and entered her office.

Mr Woods has yet to arrive, so she took the liberty to run through the files again. Yesterday, after Brooklyn stomped away from her dad, she went back to her room to finish reading the files, but when all the noise started, she just skimmed through it quickly so that she could go to sleep.

There was only so much a girl could take before she wants to bash her brains out.

She read it quickly, meaning she doesn't remember most of it, wasted her night listening to moaning, instead of spending the time doing what she was supposed to do. But after all of that, she still didn't have enough sleep.

Her brain wasn't awake yet when she booted her desktop, and started reading again. She was halfway through a report when the door joining her room to the main office burst open.

Mr Woods stalked towards her like a man on a mission. He pulled her up from her chair and his lips came down on hers. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you," he murmured hungrily, "every time I close my eyes all I think about is your sweet pussy, how you tasted."

Brooklyn's behind hit the edge of her desk and her skirt rose higher up her thighs. His hands went down from her face, going over her chest, to the curve of her waist, and landed on her ass. It stayed there.

"Mr Woods," she pushed against his chest, detaching her lips from his. "What the hell has gotten into you."

"You." He growled, "I need to taste you again."

"What! No," she said, baffled that he would suggest such a thing. Yesterday was a one time thing. As much as Brooklyn doesn't want it to be, an employee doesn't fuck her employer.

"What did you just say to me?"

"I said, no, Mr Woods," she stood her ground.

"Careful there, Ms Reid, deny me again and I can take away your job."

Clearly Asher Woods has other ideas.

"Mr Woods, I get it. You're rich, hot, you can boss people around, and I'm your PA. But a PA's job doesn't include getting ate out by her boss," she reasoned.

He laughed. Not a maniacal one, just a regular soft laugh. "You're mistaken, Ms Reid. True, PA's usually don't fuck their boss, but you're here not because you're qualified for the job, you're here because you're hot and I want to fuck you."

Stunned. Stunned silence. Stunned silence from Brooklyn. Absolute silence.

"You broke into my house, I offered you a job as my PA. You would do your job as any other personal assistant would, but you have an extra. Your body is mine, and I get to use it whenever I want," he explained. "It's in the contract."