ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉᶰ

"Ms Reid," he said and offered his hand.

She glared at him.

"This is common courtesy," he defended himself . "Take my hand, people are looking."

They were at the front of the restaurant he had made reservations at. It was a fancy Italian place that needed to book a few months prior to get a table, but Mr Woods told her that he was well acquainted with the boss, so he managed to snatch a table on short notice.

"Fine," she placed her hand in his as she got out of the car.

Samuel was a gentleman and had opened the door for her, but just when she was about to get out on her own, on outstretched hand went into her vision. She wanted to slap the person that thought she wasn't capable of getting out of a car without help, and he went on to call her that.

He was lucky he managed to give himself a reason for both outcomes in time, or else Brooklyn would've roasted him alive.

When she stepped onto the curb, he swooped down to capture her lips in a fast kiss, mumbled a "good girl," and was gone before what he did fully registered. He released her hand and instead they found its way to the small of her back, dangerously close to her bum. Together, they walked down the carpeted floor to the entrance.

The maitre d' greeted them with a smile. "Welcome to il Posto di Angelo," she said with an accent. "Name?" [a/n: idk what I'm doing, I google translated the name from English]

"Reservation under Asher Woods," he said, grinning back.

The maitre d' was a busty petite woman, her hair was pinned at the top of her head in a neat updo and she had left the top two buttons of her uniform unfastened. Brooklyn could understand why Mr Woods's gaze kept on traveling to her cleavage.

Brooklyn had to suppress the urge to elbow him in front of all these people. She told herself that she wasn't in a relationship with him, and he doesn't owe her commitment of any sorts. She was just here to have dinner before they screw each other.

"Right. This way, please," she gestured and started walking.

The both of them followed her and she led them to a table by the window. Once again, Mr Woods was transfixed by the way her ass swayed when she walked.

His hands were still on her back, but Brooklyn knew his mind wasn't in it. She kept her anger in check.

To make up for it, when they reached their table he had pulled her chair out for her like a true gentleman. Then only he sat down in his own seat. It only slightly dissipated her hatred towards him and his wandering eyes.

"Here are your menu's. When you are ready just press that bell over there," she pointed at a button, "and your waiter will be with you shortly. Can I get you drinks in the mean time?"

"A bottle of Chateau Margaux 2009, please."

"Right away, Mr Woods." She left to place the order by the bar and then went back to her position by the entrance. As per usual, Mr Woods couldn't keep his eye off her.

Brooklyn started the conversation, gaining back his attention. "A stellar young lady, don't you agree?"

He snapped his head back, and one look at her face he knew what the conversation was going to be about. He was caught in the act. "Brooklyn," he sighed, "what are you playing at."

"Whatever do you mean. I'm simply giving compliments to the staff here. I'm sure you'd agree with me when I say they do show their best aspects."

"Stop it."

Her eyes danced with masked humor. "Funny how you ask that of me. Considering how you never stopped looking at her ass."

Mr Woods's eyes narrowed.

"Although I can see why. She does have a nice ass, doesn't she, and those boobs," she flattered, "It seemed to bounce when she walked. Maybe you should take her home instead. I can call a cab."

Brooklyn had been all smiles when she spoke, she wanted him to know that it didn't bother her that he was looking at other woman. Which it doesn't. But she didn't like that he was looking at them when she was with him. It showed the he doesn't respect her enough.

"Brooklyn," he said warningly, "whatever scheme you're planning, you can stop it."

"Oh, let's play a game, shall we? I bet that by the end of dinner she will somehow slip you her number. Your bet is she won't. Alright?"

"You made me say your name, Brooklyn, so that we'll spend the night in the same bed. I can call you Ms Reid again if you don't stop this nonsense," his tone dropped.

She laughed. "So you don't accept the game? Shame. But no matter, because I just saw your true colors."

"What the fuck do you mean."

She leaned forward. "Can't you see? I don't care if we fuck tonight. You'd be surprised how easy it is to find another person to warm my bed dressed like this."

While they walked down the pavement to the entrance, and when they walked to their table, she saw eyes of many men staring at her ass, as much as she found it disgusting it was also flattering. Instead of focusing on their dates, their focus was on her.

Squats was a girl's best friend.

"If you want me to call me Ms Reid by all means. If she gives you her number or if you want to have sex with her instead I don't care either. In this situation you either lose or you lose. And I'll always gain."

"Okay that's enough, Brooklyn," he leaned forward too. "What do you want me to say? That I'm sorry for looking at her inappropriately?"

"That'd be a start."

"Fine. I shouldn't have stared at her boobs or her ass, that was wrong of me. They were very nice assets but they're nothing compared to yours. You have the most perfect firm, round ass that I love to squeeze. And God, that chest, and those perky nipples. I love to run my tongue over it and–"

"Do you want me to continue?"

Brooklyn was proud of herself for a second when he said the words that she wanted to hear, but what she didn't expect was for him to continue with what her chest and ass felt like, what it looked like.

"No," she whispered. Her face was deep red, and her hands were sweaty.

"Was that a 'yes'?" he asked. "That tight little pussy. I love that. I love it when you sprea–"

"Asher stop."

He stopped instantaneously. "Say that again."

"What?" she questioned, confused.

His eyes was intense, as if he wanted her to say it again. "My name. Say it again."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Asher."

"And I love it when you say my name. It doesn't matter that I only ask you to say it when we're having sex. You sound so sexy when you say it and I want to hear you say it everyday, coming from those lips."

"We're in public, Asher," she said softly, blushing.

He smirked. "So what. I want everyone to know how beautiful you are, how beautiful all if you are. And you're all mine." 

"Enough. You can talk about what you like about me when we're tumbling in the sheet later."

"I'm all up for that."

____________________

This chapter is dedicated to @mysteriouslove_xx for being with me from the very start of this journey. Thank you.