ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ˢᶤˣ

Brooklyn had made up her mind that she wasn't going to tell Asher about this little mishap. He was only going to freak and she doesn't need that as she was freaking out enough herself.

Knowing Asher, if he comes to know about this, he would take desperate measures to keep her from harm, like assigning a bodyguard for her, maybe a few, or he would install more security cameras to prevent any funny business happening in his house.

She didn't want her privacy compromised just because of some guy poking at her side.

When he said her name just now - her real name - she tensed, literally froze over due to the fact that he knew something that he shouldn't. For one, she never told him, never even hinted that the name she gave him was indeed a fake, but why would she.

Jack was someone that she wanted no connections with, not after meeting the real Asher. Asher brought warm, fuzzy feelings to her heart whereas after today's encounter, Jack only gave her warning signs flashing above his head like a halo.

He was no good and he knew it. She knew it too, that's why she was now being cautious.

Having no good meaning at all, he wanted to corrupt the girl into someone that he can mould and control, taking advantage of her body and ravishing her at any time he wanted. But Brooklyn was stubborn, she refused to give in and he had now taken the more menacing route, one where he will force her to be submissive towards him.

At least, that was what Brooklyn had read from his eyes upon his departure.

Those eyes, they were shining with a sense of revenge? And his lips were pulled up in a way that made her guts twist into a knot.

All this while, he knew her name, and he pretended he didn't. The main question that would change every aspect was that how did he find out in the first place. He couldn't have found out by himself, there was no way. Someone must've told him. But who?

The only few people that she was now in touch with literally limit to three. Asher, Jessica and her mom, and all of them wouldn't do anything like this.

Maybe he had a friend that went to high school with Brooklyn and they told him her name when he pointed her out. She had bullies but never had enemies, but one wouldn't just lie to a friend if asked.

Maybe he found out by the media. Maybe there was an article that mentioned her name even though she doesn't recall any. Yeah, that should be it.

Brooklyn haven't been up-to-date with her news after the first few days because I didn't actually lead anywhere. All they keep mentioning was that she was with Asher but they also kept repeating that she was an unknown girl.

She had no objections on that. It gave her the anonymity that she wanted in the world of drama and criticism. If she wanted to disappear from the limelight, she still could because they still didn't have her name to track her down.

But maybe it's changed now.

"Babe," Asher hollered, his footsteps resounding in the hallway that led to their bedroom. "You in there?"

"Yeah!" she answered, tucking a strand of hair behind her ears and sat up straight, staring at the door expectantly as she waited for him to open it.

He pushed the door open and scanned the bedroom, seeing her sitting on the bed. Smiling, he stalked towards her and leaned down to get a kiss. She grinned against his mouth and he held her close by holding the back of her neck, their forehead and nose touching.

"I missed you," she murmured, pecking his lips again, "did you have dinner yet?"

"Yes, but it won't hurt for some desert, right?" he said cheekily, stretching a grin that lighten up the room. His eyes hooded as he backed a little to scan her body.

Brooklyn laughed, lightly shoving his chest, "stop," she giggled, "I'm beat."

He gave a roguish smile, "I'll make you forget the word 'tired', baby. You'll be so energized you don't want to stop."

"I'm serious," she said softly, kissing him again to convince him to do what she wants. "I'm drained to the bone."

"What have you been doing all day other than sitting around increasing my electric bill by watching so much TV? Bouncing on a cock?" he joked, but his jaw clenched and his fist curled.

No. I've been busy over thinking about Jack and his unsaid threat. I've been thinking of ways to deal with this myself without involving you in it, because I love you and I don't want you to get hurt.

"You know I wouldn't do that to you, Asher," she said, cupping his face in her small hands, caressing his jaw in a soothing manner, "I love you, okay?"

Those three words definitely did the trick in bringing the smile back to his gorgeous face. "Love you too, babe," he repeated, slowly pushing her shoulders down so that she was lying down on the bed and his lean body covered hers.

They fit perfectly to each other and his body brings out a side of her that she didn't know she has herself. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him in for another kiss, their mouth melting together like ice in contact with heat.

Immediately, tongues tangled and hands fumbled. When Brooklyn said she was tired, if best case scenario it wasn't as if a fire couldn't be ignited with a spark to make her burn again. So in a way Asher was right about it.

Her hands were fervent in undressing him, and he was busying his hands by groping her chest. "I can't get enough of you, Brooklyn," he groaned, pulling away from the kiss to attack her neck.

He sucked on her throat, nibbling and biting, making sure to leave marks and then alternating to another place down on her collarbone. Brooklyn hitched and she wove her hands into his hair to hold onto something.

Her low cut shirt that she was wearing did her a favor too, because that gave Asher the initiative to suck and nibble on the valley between her boobs. "A-Asher, baby," she moaned when his hands dipped downward to simultaneously move between her thighs.

He quicken his pace in reply, fingers delving into her folds. "I want you, babe, please," he grunted, still sucking on her exposed skin that was sure to bruise tomorrow morning.

She shut her eyes and can only nod to give him the go. He sees it and licked his lips, thinking of the things he can do to her. His hands were already on the hem of her shirt and she seated up so that he can easily pull it over her head. Asher threw it to the side and lifted his own shirt and discarded it as well. Leaning down, he swooped her into another round of passionate kisses.

"Honey, can I come in," a voice called at the same time three sharp knocks sounded, and as per habit, Lisa opened the door without permission. "Oh my–"

____________________

In your opinion, is my writing brief, draggy, or brief and draggy?

Because that's what it feels like.