My Next Door Nieghbor... (A Niall Horan love story)

WARNING: This story is absolute shit comapred to my others... just saying!!! I was such a carrot!!!! Like, I can hardly read it. I have to beg myself to edit it so it at least looks presentable. But, 121 votes? that's awesome. Glad you like it. - 10/19/13

I am still editong this story, but i haven't in a while because four reasons:

1.) I'm too lazy.

2.) I just started High School this year and I'm still adjusting.

3.) I forget to edit.

4.) I (barely) have a life so I get busy at times.

--- 10/29/13

(Sorry if you don't like it! I try my hardest! Nothing in this story is true, and I may be incorrect on some matters! This is fiction! Remember! Also, I'm from the states, so i don't know a lot about England.)

"Avery, your mum is going to be here any minute!" my dad yelled. My mum, Celine, and Dad, Jake are divorced, but are friends. they divorced when i was seven, it was hard, but i'm ok now. When they divorced, my dad got full custody of me, his only child, Avery Gina Wilkins, who is now sixteen years old. I am happy now, because i am going to see my mum's husband, Dave, who is a lawyer, and his mansion in London England, which hopefully is better than my mum's cramped apartment she used to have until she got remarried to, again, Dave. He is so nice! They got  married last month, but i haven't seen them due to their honeymoon in New York.  I am still at my dad's house in Derby, England, waiting for mum. I am going to her and Dave's house for Christmas. I am going to be there every other weekend and on every holiday. i love Christmas! Yep! It's that time of year again! My favorite time of year!

My mum came an hour early, because she couldn't wait to see me. I am also her only child. My mom brought Dave, and i think my dad still has feelings for mum, because he couldn't bring himself to walk me out the door, so i said bye, kissed him on the cheek, and left. 

Since Dave is rich, he lives in a rich neighborhood, and is next door neighbors to get this, ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!! They apparently share a house in London! While we were driving into the driveway, I saw Niall and Harry outside! I waved, and they waved back! I wonder if they knew they were  waving to their biggest fan. When I was in the garge, i decided to stay outside to er, make a snowman? Oh, seriously, who am i kidding, I stayed outside to see if Harry and Niall were still out and to see if they would notice me. Sure enough, they did notice me. They began to casually walks towards me as i was making a deformed snowthing. Even though it was freezing outside, i began to sweat when i saw them coming. They came over, and Harry said "Ello, Love, are you Celine and Dave's daughter?"  

"Just Celine's," I replied. "My mum and dad are divorced," I added. 

"Oh," said Harry.

"What's your name and age?" asked Niall.  

"Avery and sixteen," i said in a daze, then, blacked out.

 Author's Note- The pic of the girl is supposed to be Avery! :) Peace out, Girl Scout(s)