Chapter 36 :)

The note said:

                       Avery Gina Wilkins you will be sorry you ever rejected me! I will seek revenge and I will not stop until I get the full pleasure of revenge! You will rue this day!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Ok what is this? ICarly? Heck no. I will not let this idiot ruin my relationship with Nialler. i decided to worry about it tomorrow. I settled down for a much needed sleep. I drifted off into dreamland. i had a dream that rabid squirrels were trying to eat my face off. I woke with a start. I opened my eyes and saw a masked figure climbing out of my window! What time was it anyway? Like, 3:00 in the morning? what kind of psychopath sneaks into someone's house at 3:00 in the morning????? I wanted to see if it was the person who wants Mine and Niall's relationship to end, and sure enough, it was. This time, though, he drew devil horns, nose hair, a mustache  and beard on a poster of Nialler, and he wrote: 'Who wants to date this???'. I was fuming. I decided to call Niall.   

RING! RING!

"Hello?" Niall asked

"Hey, Niall, it's Avery. Can you tell me where Liam is?" 

"Yeah, he's in the kitchen making us sandwiches," Niall said

"Did he leave the house tonight?"  I asked

"Not that I know of," Niall answered. "Why? Is something wrong?"

"Yeah, can you come over?" I asked

"Ave, it's three in the morning,"

"Yeah, and you're still awake," i said. 

"True, but can this wait for the morning?" He asked.

"Fine!" I said    

                                                                   NIALL'S POV  

I said Good-bye to Avery, and then i saw Liam standing there. "Here's your sandwich, Niall. And who was that on your phone?"

"Oh, that was Avery. She has a problem at her house. Uh, did you leave anytime tonight?" I asked. Liam shook his head, but by the look in his eyes, I knew he was lying.  I decided not to push it, though. "Let's watch Toy Story 2!!!!!!" Liam said excitedly.  "Liam, I've seen this movie 128 times ever since I met you, and yes, i counted." I said.

"fine, what about 1?" Liam asked

"173," I said

"3?" he asked

"84,"

"Then let's watch Toy Story 3 since you only watched it 84 times!" liam said happily. I palmed my forehead, and then said "Fine," We put the movie on, skipped to menu, and we sat down to watch the movie. I finally got to sit down and enjoy my sandwich. Louis joined us in the middle of the movie because he couldn't sleep. He had Kevin with him, and he went to the kitchen to fetch some carrots for himself. he came back in, and he started talking to Kevin. Gosh Louis, Kevin is fake! Of course, If I said that to him, he would rip my head off and feed it to Kevin, but hey, Louis is an interesting and entertaining person. You gotta love him.  "Lou, be quiet," Liam said. "You be quiet! Me and kevin are talking about baby bunnies," Louis replied. Liam just rolled his eyes and tuned them out, focusing on the movie. It was over, and I got up to go to bed. "Niall, don't you wanna watch Toy Story 2?" Liam asked me. "Not now, Liam, I'm to tired." I replied. I walked in my room and plopped on my bed. That is when i saw it.