Chapter 10 :)

"Liam?" I asked, I had a feeling it was him. 

"Yes, darling," he said soothingly. 

"Why was he flirting with that girl?" i sobbed.  

"I don't know, Love," He said.  i looked up at him. He seemed worried. Why? Did he care about me? Oh, i hope he's not falling for me. I am, i mean was, or maybe still am Niall's.(we hadn't officially broken up, and i don't know if we will) I really hope i don't fall for Liam! That would be sooooo bad! 

"Uh, I should probably go, Liam, my dad is probably getting worried," I said. 

"Bye," he said  

                                                                  LIAM'S POV   

When Niall was flirting with that random girl, I tried to stop him. I reminded him that he had a girlfriend (Yes, it's official, Avery and Niall are boyfriend and girlfriend) He didn't listen. Look where that got him. He broke poor Avery's heart. We came to her table, they argued, and she ran out crying. I followed her, and tried to comfort her. She left in a hurry, and i didn't blame her. 

When Avery left, I came back inside. Niall was crying. I sat beside him, listening into Avery's best friend, Ashley and Louis's conversation. Looks like they're getting along. Harry was singing Girls just wanna have fun, and Niall suddenly said "I didn't mean to hurt her." 

"Niall, you were flirting with a girl! How could you do that after you and Avery were official?" I said.  

"I was just having fun. It didn't mean anything!" He replied.  

"Well, Niall, teenage girls are sensitive, when you flirt, or do something like that, it makes them think you're cheating, even if it means nothing.You'd better call her," I said.  Niall got his phone out. 

                                                                 AVERY'S POV   

When i got home, i ran up to my room so Dad couldn't see my tears. He didn't notice me; he was reading some parenting magazine. Why? He's already the perfect dad. Anyway, i'm cooped up in my room, luckily i managed to grab some ice cream on my way up to my room. I'm watching Letters to Juliet, crying, and eating. I heard my phone ring. I picked it up. It was from Niall. I didn't answer and put it on silent. Next I got a text. (Did I mention i have the numbers of all the boys? Well, I do) It said: 

TO: The Awesome Avery

From: The Brain

Hey Ave, why aren't you answering your phone? Niall tried calling you!  

I sighed and texted back: 

TO: The Brain 

From:The Awesome Avery 

I didn't answer because i didn't want ot talk to that traitor! Now leave me alone. I'm trying to watch Letters to Juliet

At that, i turned off my phone and finished the movie.   

Author's Note: Hope you guys like it! I will write later!!!! You guys are awesome, and thanks for reading my story!!!!!!! Peace out, Girl Scout(s)!!!!!!!! The picis Liam, for obvious reasons.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I used Taylor Swift's song Dear John because Avery's realationship with Niall is falling apart, and Dear John is about  a bad relationship, so yeah...