Chapter 37 :)

NIALL'S POV 

I saw a photoshopped of me getting murdered! It almost made me cry. I decided to call up Avery. Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Hello?" She asked annoyed

"Hey, Ave, i saw a photoshopped picture of me! Can you come over?" I asked

"Niall. half of my mum's family is here. We're having a family reunion at the moment," She said. Crap.

"Oops, sorry, i guess you have to go, ok, bye." I said

"Bye!" she said.

                                                                         AVERY'S POV

"AVERY!" said my little cousin Danna. "Hey, Danna," i said, bored out of my mind.

"Go play with Cassidy," I said, but not to rudely. "OK!" She said. She was loud, like Louis. I was by the wall, and then my cousin, Trina, came up to me (my mum had a lot of siblings, definately not an only child) "Hey! This is my boyfriend Danny!" She said. "Uh, hey," I said to him, raising my eyebrows. He walked away. "Trina... what was that all about?" I asked 

"Oh, well I heard you had a famous boyfriend, well Danny's an underwear model, so take that, you slut!" trina said. She never really liked me. She always thought she was better than me. I rolled my eyes and Trina walked away. Danny came beside me. "Hey, babe, you taken?" he asked

"Yes, are you some kind of player?" I asked.

"No, i just like having more than one girlfriend. I have five now!" He said

"Does Trina know, and that is being a player, Einstein," I said.

"No! Of course she doesn't know! She would dump me!" Wow, I guess some people are dumber than Trina. I have had enough, so I walked outside. I saw a car coming into the driveway. I bet it was yet another relative, so I just sat down on a chair on the balcony. Someone sat beside me. It was Felix! 

"oh my gose, Felix, what are you doing here?" i asked. "Oh, well I didn't know you were having a party, so I came to see you, it been so long!" he said smiling.

"Oh, no, this is not even near a party. More like a boring family reunion!" I said. Just then Felix kissed me, and Niall happened to be walking by at the moment. I pulled away. "Felix, what thw..."

"AVERY!" I heard an irish accent say. Oh no! "Niall!" I said "He.."

"I don't want ot hear it!" He said sadly. He ran to his house and I turned and slapped Felix "You knew I was taken!" I said crying! "Why? Why did you do that to me?" I asked.

"You're so beautiful!I want you!" He said. I stormed inside up to my room, and sobbed into my pillow.I didn't want my relationship with Niall to end that way! I didn't even want it to end! My mum must've seen me come in because she was standing in my doorway with my Aunt Katrina. "Avery, sweetie, what happened?" Aunt Katrina asked as she came over and sat on my bed next to me. "It's complicated, a-and long..." i said.

"We've got time, right Celine," Aunt Katrina said "Of course, she's my daughter, i'll always have time for her," My mom said. Since Aunt Katrina can't have kids, she treats her nieces and nephews like they're her own, which makes my mum mad. So i told them everything that happened, and explained mine and Niall's already rocky relationship, starting with the Nando's incident.

"My, where is this Felix kid, I will teach him a thing or two about messing with the Cantoon family!" (Cantoon is my mum's maiden name, and since this is the family reunion for her side, my aunt used her family name)

"No, you'll just make it worse," I said crying, numerous tears running down my cheeks. Trina was running through the hallway, and she saw me. Her face was full of *gasp* Is that pity? O my gosh she felt sorry for me. We may be enemies, but we're still family, i guess. I guess she really did have a heart.

"Avery, are you ok?" She asked, sounding concerned. She walked into my room. "What happened?" So, of course, I told her everything.

"Oh, that Felix kid will be sorry!" She said. "Come on! We will tell Niall what really happened!"  She pulled me up and pulled me through all the people, and we were outside. She headed to their house. Felix saw us and ran after me and her. Trina stepped in front of me and said

"Don't you dare touch her, look at her, or talk to her! Go away!" She pulled me to One Direction's house. Felix stood there, shocked that a girl told him off.  I stuck my tongue out and Trina rang the doorbell. Harry answered. He frowned when he saw me. "We want to see Niall!" Said Trina. Harry seemed hesistant. "NOW!" She yelled. He opened the door for us to come in. He glared at me. A single tear slid down my cheek.

"Where is he?" asked Trina. She is very spunky. "Upstairs," said Liam "But he's really upset, i wouldn't bother him," He said

"So, I'm not you, so who cares. Too bad to sad," Trina replied. Liam seemed shocked.  "NIALL!" she yelled. 

"What?" we heard him say from the room right next to him. Trina opened the door. "HEY!" She barked "Avery has something to say to you! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note- Hey guys! A twistttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry i know i'm weird! I made Trina nice/mean because it seems better that way. You know, she shows that she's nice, but feisty. The guy in the pic is Felix... if it works.... but is it doesn't, he has blond hair, and yeah, i forgot his eye color and i don't have the tab open any more. OH WELL! I'm hyper today! What do you want, Liam and Avery, Felix and Avery, or Niall and Avery, some people are saying different ones, and i have no idea what to do! *pulls hair out* So yeah! First one to comment gets a dedication unless you already got one for this book. Please tell me, because I like to know what my readers think.... Ok, endind painfully long author's note ending.... after these words from our sponsors (me, in other words) Please fan, comment, and vote! I will fan you back, i always do! Ok, bye my little carrots, and peace out, girl scouts! Ending it... Now! Btw I am hyper today, but being weird in a good way is the norm for me!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!