Chapter 30 :)

I took Cassidy and Sadie to my room, tucked them in, and got my mum. My mum saw tears in my eyes and said "What?"

"Mum," I whispered "I think Dave is cheating on you!" I took her to the room and showed her a woman's bra (not mine or hers) a used condom (EWWWWWWWW) and a pair of Dave's boxers. My mum started to tear up. "no, he said he would be faithful," i heard her mutter. I hugged her and took her to her room. She laid down and the bed, and I went to check on Cassidy and Sadie. They were sound asleep, so I went for a late night drive to clear my mind. I got my keys, hopped into my silver slugbug, and went off. I saw Dave's car pull into our driveway when I looked in my rearview mirror. I soon had tears covering my face. I love my mum and don't want to see her hurt. I also loved living in that house. I loved being next to Alyssa and One Direction. My best friends, besides Ash, of course. I wonder if my mum will give him one more chance for the unborn baby's sake. I also wonder if Dave was really workig late, or if he was at his lover's house. So many thoughts are clouding my mind, I alm ost didn't see Louis and Ashley walking on the sidewalk. I waved to them and drove off. Ash is so lucky. Her parents aren't divorced, her dad isn't a cheating liar, her mum isn't dealing with the fact that her husband is unfaithful, while being pregnant. Gosh my life is so messed up. I wanted a frappe so I parked in the Starbuck's parking lot and went in. I saw Zayn with a girl. She must be Summer. Ok, hold on, it is 11.00, why are they going on late night dates, both Louis and Zayn. I ordered a caramel frappe with extra whipped cream, and waved to Zayn. He gestured for me to come over.

"Hey Zayn!" I said

"Hey love, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Summer." She had longish brown hair, and brown eyes.

"I believe we talked before," I said. She nodded and Zayn looked confused. She told him about the phone call. I said bye, then walked out and got into my car again.  I turned on the radio to my favorite station, and started to sing along to Katy Perry's Wide Awake. Then my cell started to ring. It was mum.

"Hey, Ave, Dave is moving out. We are getting the divorce, but he's letting me take the house, and he will help pay for it, but I have to work, and I think it will be good for you to get a job, too.I also think I will adopt Cassidy and Sadie, Ok?"

"Mum, that's great, about Cassidy and kepping the house, but alos bad with the divorce and getting a job,"

"well, at least I have my college degree," Before I was born, my mum was a middle school literature teacher. "I will give the principal of Brooklyn Middle School my resume tomorrow before school starts up again. Luckily they're looking for a lit teacher. " "Ok, mum I will look for a job tomorrow," I drove home and saw Dave moving boxes into his car. Wow, he packs fast.  I came in and saw Cassidy, my future sister watching cartoons on the couch. She had tears in her eyes, but seemed ok that the fight was over.

"Are you ok?" I asked

"That man was scary. He was yelling at the lady, and he almost hit her," She said "But it's over, and Spongebob is on!" She said happily. I smiled and went to see mum.