Chapter 3 :) (Edited)

When we settled down a bit, Zayn came up behind me and shouted "Vas Happenin!" I jumped like, five feet! I looked behind me. Sure enough Zayn was there with the weirdest smile ever. And, after hearing all of the commotion, Liam joined the party. "Can't a guy take a nap around here?" Liam asked

"Not with us around!" said Louis.

"Oh, Liam, Zayn, meet Avery, Celine's daughter!" Niall said.

"Woah, dude, Celine is the best! She cooks for us and does our laundry cause we aren't very good at that," Zayn said.  "And too lazy," Liam added. I laughed, "Well, i guess she did a lot for you, even though she just got back from her honeymoon,"  I said, really confused. 

"Oh, she visited Dave a lot, and when she did, she cooked and cleaned," Harry said. It all makes sense now! Duh, Avery! That's why she never called me! She was visiting Dave and didn't want to tell me! She wanted it to be a surprise! (She didn't tell me she had a boyfriend until she was engaged) 

"I see," I said. 

My mum came outside and said  "Avery, dear, dinner's ready, oh, boys, would you like to join us? i made extra,"  

"YEAH!" screamed the boys as they ran inside. 

"Ok," i muttered, "a little excited, huh?" My mum heard me and laughed. 

"What are we having?" i asked as I headed inside.

"Homemade chicken alfredo," she said. I came into the kitchen (without my coat, gloves, etc. on, of course) and saw the boys, including Dave, scarfing down mum's masterpiece. "Woah, save some for Avery and I!" Mum said. I laughed, got a small portion, and sat between Niall and Harry. I felt awkward, at first, but then Louis started talking to everyone, and every now and then, he would shout "SUPERMAN!" We all laughed, and, too soon, they had to go, and I had to get ready for bed.  

All of a sudden, Louis said "Avery, wait, can i call you Ave?" I nodded my head in response. "Can we have your number?"  

"Sure," Suddenly I had five phones in my face. I entered my name as The Awesome Avery, and then put my number. 

"Can I have your numbers?" I asked taking my phone out.  

"Sure," said Louis as he grabbed it, they passed it around, then came back to me. Harry entered his name as Hazza, Niall put Niallinator, Louis put Superman, Liam put The Brain, and Zayn put Good-Looking.

Author's Note- The pic is of all of  One Direction because they are all here in this chapter!!! Peace out, Girl Scout(s)