Chapter 22 :)

LIAM'S POV

I have just made the biggest mistake of my life. I just kissed Avery! Now Niall is angry, and our friendship is most likely over! I feel terrible. Niall is screaming at me. I couldn't help it! She was so beautiful, and it hurt me to see her cry. Niall is probably going to break something, oh wait, he just did. A glass plate that must've been painted on by a preschooler. It says, er, used to say 'I love you Mummy!' with stick figures with long hair holding hands. " I heard Avery scream "That was my mum's prized possesion! I made it for her in preschool for mother's day! She kept it on that stand for a reason! It was special to not only her, but me too!" She started to cry. Then, Celine and Jake came in to see the plate shattered.

"Om my gosh! Who did this to my favorite plate?" Celine asked.

"Mum!" Avery said, then ran into her mother's arms. Celine looked at jake and mouthed the words 'go' Luckily he could read lips. He walked out the door, got into his car and left.

"Sweetie, what happened?" Celine asked Avery, who was still sobbing. Ave looked at me. I knew I had to explain. It was to upsetting for Ave. As I told Celine, she gave Niall a dirty look and hugged Avery tighter. When I was done explaining what happened,  Celine told everyone to leave. Yikes, she was not in a good mood. We all left.  

                                                                 CELINE'S POV

Niall broke my prized possesion! Yes, sweet innocent Niall lost his temper and broke the best Mother's Day present I have ever gotten. Ave made it when she was in preschool. It had me and her in stick figure form holding hands, and said the words 'I love you Mummy!' above the stick figures. She always liked me more than Jake. She was a mummy's girl, and still is today. I knelt down to pick up the pieces of the plate, then went to get a hot glue gun. I am NOT  throwing that plate away. I love it too much. i just can't, so I will fix it, put it back on it's stand of honor, and put it in a different spot, this time, out of reach.

"Mum, what are you doing?" Ave said 

"I am going to fix that plate. It won't look the same, but i can't throw it away. It's too special to me." I said, kissing her on the cheek.

When i got the glue gun from it's place in the study, Ave and I sat down on the intact chairs we had. Ave told me a chair broke, but Liam threw the pieces away already.

"Mum, what happened with you and dad today?" My sweet baby girl asked.

"Oh, guess what? Your dad still wants to move to America, but he's not moving with you. We are going to court soon so I can get custody of you, and he can move to America," Her face fell.

"What? I may be a mummy's girl, but I still love him, and will want to see him," She said. 

"Oh, you will get to see him, just nat as often. Every other holiday, and once or twice every summer," I said. I was done gluing the plate together. "Ok, we have to let the glue dry, and then we will put it somewhere safe," I told Avery. "In the meantime, let's go to the cinema and see a movie," I said.

"yeah! Let's go!" said Ave. She loves the cinema.