Epilogue

Niall and I were walking in the park. My mum was here, too playing with Julie (My baby sister, who is now 4 years old) and Cassidy is nine, off with some friend. The years have went by so quick. I left my mum to go on a walk with Niall. He seemed nervous. He kept fidgeting and biting his lip. We reached the middle of the park. There was a feild in the middle, with a lot of flowers.

"Stop here, Avery, I have a question," Niall said.

"Ok," I said.

Niall went down on one knee, and pulled out a diamond ring.

"Avery Gina Wilkins, Will you do the pleasure of marrying me?" He asked. My mouth dropped open. I couldn't speak for a few seconds, then I shouted "Yes! Yes! Of course!" He slipped the ring on my finger, and I went off to tell my mum. I also want to tell my dad. He'll want to give me away. I can't believe I am getting married to Niall Horan from ONE DIRECTION. Avery Gina Horan. I like it. I can't wait to have kids and spend my life with the world's most perfect man. I reached my mum.

"Mum, MUM!" I yelled. She looked up. I showed her the ring. Her mouth dropped open and tears formed in her eyes, "My baby girl! You're getting married!" She hugged me tight. When she let go, i called my dad. He answered immediately "Avery! Nice to hear from you!" He said. "Daddy, guess what?" I asked. "What?"

"I'm getting married!" He yelled and then I heard him cry. "Well, bye, give me away at the wedding!" I said. I walked off with mum still crying. Niall's hand was in mine, and everything was perfect.