Chapter 26 :)

AVERY'S POV   

I decided to ride with my mum to IHOP, because those boys do not know how to be mature, but that's why i love them!!!!! 

We arrived at IHOP, and the boys were already inside. My mum and i walked in, and she sat across from me. She sat by Louis, bad idea, mum, and I sat by Niall. Oh, no, the paps are here! Soon, we had a bunch of nosy bitches clicking pictures of us, and probably thinking i was with niall, and my mum was with Louis, (despite her real age, my mum looks pretty young.) EW! I really don't want drama! We decided to leave, and we hadn't ordered! There goes a nice breakfast together.I rode home with mum, and when we got to the house, my mum told the boys she wanted to talk to them in private. So i was sent to my room.   

                                                            NIALL'S POV 

Celine wanted to talk to us in private, so we all gathered in the kitchen of her house.  

"OK, boys. I wanted to go to IHOP to talk to you, but that backfired. So i guess we'll have to talk here," Right when she was done talking, we heard music come on. It was Boyfriend by Justin bieber.

"Oh, It's Avery's phone. She left it down here. Oh, look, Ashley's calling," Celine then answered the phone.

"Hello?" She said

"Hey, selfish BITCH!"

"What?!" Celine replied in surprise. 

"I fucking hate you! You Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ashley! This is Celine! How can you call my daughter those names?"

"oh, sorry. I had a fight with Ave. Hey, can you tell her we're not friends anymore?" Celine was so upset that she hung up. I saw tears in her eyes. 

"How can friends be so mean to eachother? I would love to intervene, but I have to let Ave fight her own battles," Said Celine. "Uh, can you boys go now?"

  Author's Note- Hey guys, I decided to upload, because i haven't in awhile, but i can't really think of things to happen, so yeah. I will dedicate the next chapter to the first person to comment, and I am looking for someone to be Zayn's girlfriend, so if you want to be, send me a message in my inbox, telling me why i should pick you, what you look like, you personality,what you want your character's name to be, etc. CarrotQueenTomlinson and Alyssa Chartrand are not valid for the Zayn's girlfriend thing, but if one of them are the first to comment, then they will have the next chapter dedicated to them, I know, i sound really desperate, but if people don't comment, i feel like nobody reads this, and I hate that feeling, especially because i know it's not true, but i still get that feeling!!!!!!!! Sorry, this is really long, but remember, before i end this painfully long author's note, please fan, vote, and comment!!!!!!!! I am thankful to my fans, and i may end up dedicating to my fans because i have noone else to dedicate to. Ah, desperate part again!!!! Sorry!!!!!!!!! Peace out, Girl Scout(s)!!!!!!!!!!! oh, and if you fan me, I always fan you back!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW- I know in an earlier chapter I said Zayn's girlfriend was some girl named Millie, but I changed my mind!!!!!!!!!!!! I changed that part of that chapter, so it's ok now!!!!!!!!!! So sorry, but one more thing, i am sorry for the language, but that's why i rated this pg-13, so ok, bye, i'll end this now....