Chapter 2 :) (Edited)

I fluttered my eyes and then opened them. When my olive-green eyes opened, they were staring up into a worried Niall's blue eyes. He ruffled my brown hair and said:

"Glad you're awake, Love,"

"Hi, uh, where am I?" I asked, obviously confused. 

"Your room, your mum said it wasn't a big deal, so she didn't bring you to the hospital, you just fainted, that was it," He replied, though he still looked and sounded worried. I fainted? Really? Smooth move, Avery. I fainted in front of Niall Horan and Harry Styles! Avery, you stupid girl! I guess i was just shocked and overwhelmed.

Niall said, "Harry's outside finishing your snowthing. He named it Louis Tomlinson."

I laughed and said "Poor  Louis." 

"It's a joke, they make fun of eachother like that all the time, like Zayn and I," He said, laughing. "It looks like it's on crack," he added. 

I started laughing. He started laughing, too. When we stopped, he said "I love your laugh! It's so cute!" I blushed bright red.

"Let's go see that snowthing!" i said.  When i got out, I cracked up at how ridiculous it looked. It really did look like it was on crack! It's eyes were too far apart, and weren't even. It had a carrot nose, but the end was bitten off, and it had an evil smile, that really creeped me out. It had one long stick for one arm, and the other was really short, maybe a cross between a twig and a stick.

Harry said, "Avery Wilkins, Meet Louis Tomlinson!" 

I curtsied and said "Pleased to meet you, Louis Tomlinson!"

Niall cracked up. A second later i heard a voice say "Pleased to meet you, Avery!" I turned around and saw a smiling Louis.  "Harry, you introduced her to my evil twin!" All four of us, Louis, Harry, Niall, and I all cracked up. 

Author's Note- Hey! The pic is of Harry and Niall because they were the ones that were there when Avery fainted! I luv it! They were wrestling! Or something like that!!! :) Peace out, Girl Scout(s)