Chapter 16 :)

Mum came upstairs again.

"Oh, for crying out loud! Do I have to feed you boys again?" She joked. The boys laughed. "Oh, Ave, your dad called, he's coming to pick you up, and I'm sorry to say this, baby, but he decided to move to America with you," Mum said. I was shocked. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs! "NO!" I then started to throw a temper tantrum "NO! NO! NO! I AM  NOT MOVING!!!!!!!!" Mum said "Honey, I'm sorry, I told him it was a bad idea, he's been thinking about moving for months, but the incident yesterday made up his mind, remember, he got custody, so i couldn't keep you, although i wish i could."

"Will i still see you?" i asked her

"Yes dear, just not every other weekend, just the holidays,"

"NO!" I started sobbing. I then heard a car pull up into the driveway. My first instinct was to run and hide. i ran out of the room, and hid on the vacant third floor, in a walk-in closet, where my mum keeps the rejects.I heard my mum arguing with my dad.

I heard her shout "WELL SHE DOESN'T WANT TO MOVE! SHE WANTS TO STAY! I DON'T CARE WHO THE HELL GOT CUSTODY, SHE IS STAYING WITH ME! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY BABY GIRL! I WANT HER TO STAY! SHE WANTS TO STAY, TOO, I KNOW I AM PREGNANT, BUT NO ONE CAN TAKE HER PLACE! SHE IS STAYING,OR I WILL TAKE YOU TO COURT! GO ON TO AMERICA IF YOU WANT, BUT AVERY IS STAYING! I COULDN'T STAND A DAY WITHOUT HER!"

"I GOT CUSTODY! I GET TO DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH HER!"

"UH! SHE IS NOT A DOLL! YOU MOST CERTAINLY CAN'T DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH HER!

It kept going on like that. I wonder what the outcome will be.

Author's Note- The music is Miley Cyrus's Stay because her family would relate to this if she left, so i thought it was a fit song.