Chapter 20 :)

"Ello, Ave, who is this lass?" asked Harry.

"Hey, Harry, this is my new friend, Alyssa, or Ally for short, Ally, this is Harry Styles," i said. Alyssa looked ready to faint. 

"uh, Alyssa, please don't faint," i said. She smiled.

"Hey, Alyssa, nice to meeto you," Harry said, smiling. Ally blushed, and and said, "Nice to meet you, too," She said.

"so is this your new house?" Harry asked. Alyssa looked down and said a small "yes". I wanted to make this less awkward, so i said "Alyssa, you should come to my house and meet the rest of the boys, they should all be there, unless they went back to their own house<" I looked at Harry, and he said "No, they're still at your house, probably raiding your fridge," I laughed and said "Yeah, probably." Alyssa, Harry and I all started walking to the house, but i stopped in my tracks when i saw Ashley's car here. "Hmmm, that's strange, I didn't invite Ash over," I muttered to myself. No one heard it. I came in to see the boys watching Toy Story 2, and munching on some popcorn. Ashley was on the couch, extremely close to Louis, she was practically sitting on his lap.

"Ash, I don't remember inviting you over," I said 

"Oh, Louis invited me, we're officially dating!" She said, beaming

"Ok," I said "Moving on, Guys, this is my new friend, Alyssa, wait, i never got your last name,"

"It's Azerad, Alyssa Azerad,"  Ally said.

"Ok, guys, This is Alyssa Azerad," I said

"Ally for short," she added. One by one, the boys came up to her and hugged her, saying things like "Hey Alyssa," Or "Nice to meet you,"  When they were done, Alyssa said "Did they hug you on the first day, too?"

"Yeah," I said "They're very friendly and outgoing, and big huggers, they love hugging people!" i noticed that Ashley didn't come up and introduce herself, and she was giving Alyssa a cold stare.