Chapter 5 :) (Edited)

"Ok, Nialler, what did you want to tell me about," I asked. We were in private because when Liam said that, they all ran to their car, like it was planned. ;) (wink, wink.) We stared at eachother for like, five minutes, when finally, he asked "Do you believe in love at first sight?" Ok, this was getting weird. Why would he ask me that unless... OMC!

"Sure," i said, casually.

"Ok, good, because I think I experienced it," he said.

"With whom?" i asked.  

"Uh, erm, errrr, you," he said slowly.  My mouth dropped open. it was open so much, i was sure Niall could see down my throat. My eyes widened as I flung myself at him into a hug. 

"That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me, but is it true, or are you joking?" I asked.

"Oh, it's true, love," he said i looked up, he looked sincere, so i said "I think I feel the same way," He leaned in to kiss, but I pulled away before his lips met mine. "Please, not before the tour," I said.

"Uh,ok," he said.

"Only because you know, i'll miss you too much, and wonder what your doing, perhaps, maybe i'll get suspicious and not trust you, and I don't want that, love," I explained. I know I made him upset because he was walking away before I could finish my sentence. "I'm sorry!" I muttered, but it was too late. He couldn't hear me. Soon, I heard the car drive away, and I was left alone at the park. 

Author's Note- the pic is of Niall cuz he talked to her. Peace out, people, Yup!  I changed it a bit. It will be back to normal tomorrow!