Chapter 19 :)

The next day, my dad brought me to mum's house so i could stay there while he went to the coffee shop with his lawyer, John, my mum, and Cassia, my mum's lawyer. I saw moving trucks on the unoccupied hous next door, on the other side of my house, it must've finanally sold. I saw a girl my age standing outside, watching the moving people bring boxes into the house and looking bored. I decided to talk to her.

"Hey," I said, approaching her. She turned around and said "Oh, Hey, are you my new neighbor?" 

"Yeah," i said "But I may not be here all the time, because my parents are divorced, and my dad, who lives in Derby, England, got custody of me, but now, i'm not so sure..."

"why not?" The girl asked "oh, and by the way, my name's Alyssa, but my friends call me Ally." 

"Oh, yeah, how silly of me not to introduce myself, I'm Avery, but my nickname is Ave. And why not? Well, it's a long story,"

"well, I have time," she said, gesturing toward the boxes "My parents aren't making me help. They said the moving people are in charge of that," Alyssa must be american, her accent is pure american, i know because my mum's best friend is american, and my mum takes me to see her and her daughter. (her daughter is a few months younger than me, and we are pretty good friends.)

I told Ally everything.About dating Niall, breaking up with him ( she almost had a heart-attack when she found out One Direction lived nearby), almost moving, I told her absolutely everything.

When i was done, she said "Wow, you didn't exxagerate when you said it was long, and believe me, even though my parents aren't divorced, we have a lot in common. Rich parents, or step-dad in your case, moving, and dating drama. Stupid Rick. "

"can you tell me about?" I asked, curious. She told me everything, too. Turns out her dad is a detective, and he travels for his job. His boss told him he should move to England because he is going to do a lot of work here. Her mum is an author, so she can go anywhere, as long as she keeps in touch with her publisher. Her parents are rich, (No surprise there) and her ex-boyfriend, Rick, cheated on her, apologized, and wants her back, but she won't go back with him. Now he's become extremely possessive, and calls her at least once every hour, if not more, and he even put a gps in her shoe when she wasn't home.

"Wow," i breathed when she was done. Total drama there. Just then, Harry Styles walked over.

Author's note- Sorry it took so long for me to upload!!!!!!!!! I also wantto say sorry for the person I told i would try to write everyday. I've just been so busy!!!!! This summer is hectic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace out, Girl Scout(s)!!!!!!!!!!! :3 I love the mustache emoticon!!!!!!!!!!!!