Chapter 34 :)

I dialed in the number and let it ring. It rang three times, and then someone answered.

"Hello?" The masculine voice said.

"Hey, i'm Avery, you gave me a piece of paper in an envelope that said to call you," I replied

"Oh, Avery, you probably don't remember me, but I used to be in your middle school in Derby,"He said

"What's your name?" I asked

"Felix," he replied

'Oh, i remember! You were extremely popular!" I said

"Yeah, that was me," He said "I saw you on the news, my cousins were the couple who got injured, and I wanted to say thanks, and uh, you look very beautiful, and I remember how nice you were, a perfect person, i guess, would you- uh like to go out with me?" He asked Awwwwwwww! He called me beautiful, nice and perfect, too bad I'm already seeing someone.

"Uh, Felix, i'm so sorry, but I'm already dating someone, but if I weren't I would totally go out with you,"I said 

"Oh, well, if it doesn't work out you have my number," he said sadly. I felt terrible.  "Uh, i have to go," he said, still sad. "Ok, bye, Felix, we should keep in touch," I said. 

"Uh, yeah, i'd like that, bye," He hung out. I pressed the end button, and i looked in Cass's room. She and Sadie were still asleep, well, Sadie was only half asleep, because she heard me come in and nearly attacked me. I guess it was a long night for Cass, because she didn't wake up despite Sadie's barking. I lefty the room and Sadie followed, probably going to see if mum put dog food in her food bowl yet. I came downstairs and mum was beaming. "Guess what?" She said

"What?" I replied

"I am the lit teacher at an extremely fancy private school, and they pay alot since it's so expensive to get in to, so they're rich, and the teachers regularly get raises!" She said "That's great mum! Have Nando's called yet? They said that I need to come by and pick up my schedule when it's ready," I said

"oh, yes, as a matter of fact they did. They said the schedule was ready, i was going to tell you, but then the school called afterwards and I was so excited it slipped my mind," "that's okay mum, I'll go by Nando's and pick up my schedule now, bye!" I said and went to my car and started driving. When I got there, I saw Niall, but not the rest of One Direction, they must be doing their own things. I came in and said hi to niall and hugged and kissed him, and I went to the staff room and got the schedule from my manager, whose name was Cecile. We all called her Cece. It even said Cece on her name tag. I took my schedule and looked over it, then walked out of the staff room, and was about to walk out when Niall stopped me. 

"Can you please sit with me, pretty please with a cherry on top?" He asked

"Aw, only because you put a cherry on top," I said. I sat across from him and he said "We should go to the cinema after this!" He said. "O my gosh, yeah, i'd like that. he finished his meal, paid, and we got to the cinema. Niall wanted to see Ice Age Continental Drift in 3D, why? I have no idea. He kept begging me, and I finally gave in. He paid for both of our tickets, which was sweet, because I had money. we grabbed the tickets and 3D glasses, and walked into the dark theater. Right when the movie started, Niall said "Oh, no, Ave, we didn't get popcorn or drinks," "Niall, you just ate, and I'm not hungry, so I don't see the need for those," I said 'oh, i bet you are hungry, you probably haven't eaten a thing all day!" He said "No! I ate a small bowl of fruit loops!" I said "Yeah, key word-small," He said "you're hungry and you know it," he said "No I'm not!" I said a little too loudly. The old lady and her grandson sitting in front of us looked back "Can you please be a little quieter, dearie?" the old lady asked me , "Oh, yeah, sorry," I said to her. "Do you have an eating disorder?' Niall asked, concerned. Well, i did used to have Anorexia, but I went to the doctors, and now i'm ok, but I didn't want to tell him that, so i said "No, now shut up and watch the flacking movie," I said, irritated. the movie ended, and we exited the theater. Niall looked at my thin body. "Are you sure you don't have an eating disorder?" It was sweet that he cared, so i told him the truth. "Well, i used to have Anorexia,  but my mum took me to the doctors when i was 16, so I'm ok now," I said He nodded and said "Ok, I trust you to not under eat."  I smiled and he kissed me. Some teenage girls were passing by us and they said "Awwwwwwww, that's so sweet,"  This moment couldn't be more perfect, but then someone ruined it.   

Author's Note- sorry, short chapter, and a cliffhanger, you probably hate me now, but wheres the suspense if there are no cliffhangers? Well, I am kind of out of it today, so  i probably made a few mistakes, and that's also why this isn't more than a page long. I'm sorry, Peace out, my little carrots, and girl scouts! Bye for now!!!!!!!!!!! I will upload as soon as I can, but i'm going camping tomorrow, and i don't know if they have wifi there, so we'll see, and if they don't, you'll have to wait for Monday!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye, my little carrots!

"