Chapter 4 :) (Edited)

I awoke the next morning to a text. The boys said to meet them at the park. When i asked why, I never got a response. I was totally confused, and didn't know what to expect. When i asked my mum if she knew, she said she didn't know. I guess i better go. 

When i got to the park, the boys came up one by one to hug me. When Niall hugged me, i felt sparks fly. I think I like him, even though we just met yesterday.  

When everybody was done hugging me, Louis said "Niall, you want to break the news to your  girlfriend?"

My mouth fell open, "What?" I said  "Niall is not my boyfriend!"   

"Yet," said Harry.  I gave him the death glare.

Louis said,  "Ok, sorry! I was just joking!"  

"Ok, I'll break the news to her now," Niall said. Oh no, when someone says 'break the news' it's usually bad news. I hope they're not moving! 

"Ok, love, we're going on tour for a few months, so we won't be seeing you as much," Niall said Was that it? It wasn't that bad, i mean, i love spending time with them, but at least i'll see them again. 

"Well. ok, if that's it..." I started but Liam cut me off. 

"Not so fast, Love, Niall wants to talk yo you in private,"   

Author's Note- The pic is at a park because in this chapter they decided to meet at one! Peace out, Girl Scout(s) The  music is Taylor Swift's Sparks fly, because Avery mentioned that Sparks flew when she hugged Niall.