Chapter 9 :)

When the boys were done eating, they decided to watch movies.  I was going back to Dad's house in Derby, so i couldn't stick around. I hugged them, said good bye, and went over to mum's to pack my stuff to go back to Dad's.He picked me up a few minutes after i finished packing. (You're probably wondering 'If she is sixteen, she should have a license, right?' Right, except my parent's don't like the thought of me driving, so although i have my license, my parents don't let me drive) I kissed my mum on the cheek, said bye, hugged Dave ,and left.  When I got home, My best friend Ashley called. She wanted to meet at Nandos. Why? i don't know. I guess she took a liking to them.  I told my dad, and for once he let me drive to Nandos by myself. 

A few minutes later i was there. Ashley was already at a table. I sat down beside her, and I saw Niall. He was flirting with a girl. Ashley saw my gaze, and looked where i was looking. She screamed at the top of her lungs: "OMG! IT"S ONE DIRECTION!" 

"Keep it down, Ash, I'm sure everyone can see that," It was too late. They already heard Ash and decided to come to our table.Niall's face lit up when he saw me. 

"Omg! Ave, One Direction is at our table!"  

"Ash, I can see that," They sat down. Louis sat next to Ashley, Harry next to Louis, Niall next to me, and Liam next to Niall. Ashley started her own conversation with Louis, while i decided i had a bone to pick with Niall. 

"Niall, would you please explain to me who that girl was that you were flirting with?" I said ,angrily.  

"oh, she was an old friend, and i wasn't flirting,"  He replied. 

"Oh yeah, caressing someone's cheek and stroking her hair is most definitely not flirting! Oh, and I'm sure the sweet words you were probably saying to her meant nothing!" I spat. 

"Calm down, Ave," he said "Liam , can you back me up and tell her I wasn't flirting?"  

"Actually, you kind of were," said Liam.  I started to cry. 

"Time to leave, Ash," i said, grabbing my keys. 

"You can leave," said Ash, "but i'm staying" 

"What?" I ran out crying, I sat on a bench and cried. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was.... 

Author's Note-  Sorry about the cliffhanger, but i want to get you excited for the next chapter! I will write later today! Peace out, Girl Scout(s)! The pic is of Ashley.