even rome fell - mcu | available

TITLE | Even Rome FellFACE CLAIM | Kylie Bunbury*NAME | NóttMOVIE | Before and during Thor: RagnarokLOVE INTEREST | LokiSUMMARY |

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

TITLE | Even Rome Fell
FACE CLAIM | Kylie Bunbury*
NAME | Nótt
MOVIE | Before and during Thor: Ragnarok
LOVE INTEREST | Loki
SUMMARY |

❝Yet, even Rome falls. Rome fell, and Rome will fall again.❞

Loki arrived in Sakaar weeks before Thor did. In that meantime, he met another ingratiated Asgardian with the Grandmaster. It was someone he had read about, had heard about from his mother, had seen paintings about—Nótt, the goddess of night. He is surprised to see the woman there, considering the fact that his mother had told him that the goddess has been killed in a war.

OTHER |

As the days go by, Loki and Nótt get closer and closer, considering that the Grandmaster put Loki under her surveillance. He lives in her quarters, eats with hers, and has the enjoyment of drinking wine with her out in her balcony. For a moment, he thinks he had returned to Asgard. She was a small comfort from home, someone like him, considering that her father was a jöttun.

After weeks of being together and talking and flirting (after Thor arrives), Nótt reveals the reason why she faked her death and why did Frigga help her do so. Odin feared the goddess of night, both for her powers and her beauty. To the Asgardians, the jöttun were rivals and opponents. According to the stories Odin had told, they sought to bring the cosmos back into the uninterrupted reign of darkness and chaos. Because of this, their homelands were often depicted as remote, barren, and desolate; Nótt explained that although some places were like that, there were others that strive just like Asgard, but without the luxuries.

Just as the gods were the personifications of of all that is good and lovely, the Jöttun were seen as all that was ugly and evil—and Nótt was both. So Odin wanted her power before she got out of control, and hunted her ever since she was a child. Each failed assassination ended up with Odin faking a praise to the goddess, earning her the more claim to her power and to her Asgardian heritage.

But, when Odin's first child seeks to take the throne, he thinks Nótt will join her in her war against Asgard. In that, he kills her mother, travel to Jötunheimr to kill her father, and then tries to kill her. She escaped with the help from Heimdall, and has been travelling the cosmos ever since then. To Asgard, the goddess of night had been killed in the war between Hela and Asgard.

It was all due to Nótt that Odin begins his hatred towards the Jöttun began.

Anyway, she falls for Loki as they continue to talk about themselves, both revealing intimate things about the other. To the point where they make love under the stars, which makes Nótt's skin glow like starlight and Loki admire her more than anything.

She joins Team Asgard and Bruce Banner in trying to leave Sakaar and fight against Hela.

After so many years of being homesick, Nótt returns to Asgard only to see it burn before her.

Although it is a story of romance between her and Loki, it is a story of a woman that learns to conquer her fears and her past.

𝐎𝐇, 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 • PLOT SHOP [OPEN]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें