dog sitter - celebrity | available

NAME | Dog Sitter*OC NAME | Sookie Mahidol*First name can change, surname has to be ThaiFACE CLAIM | Lisa ManobanLOVE INTEREST | Tom HollandSUMMARY |

NAME | Dog Sitter*
OC NAME | Sookie Mahidol*
First name can change, surname has to be Thai
FACE CLAIM | Lisa Manoban
LOVE INTEREST | Tom Holland
SUMMARY |

❝Are there any more beautiful words in the English dictionary than 'see you tomorrow'?❞

In which an actor leaves his beloved dog with a sitter during the days he has to shoot scenes, and requires many, many updates about the welfare of said dog.

OTHER |

• Sookie Mahidol moved to the US when she was a child.
Her mother became a renowned chef and opened her own restaurant Hell's Kitchen, meanwhile her father dealt with the monetary side of the restaurant. They were a pair to be reckoned with, both incredibly successful in every aspect of their jobs.
• Sookie wants to be as successful as her parents, but the problem is that she doesn't know what to do with her life. She could become a chef like her mother, or perhaps go into financials like her father. Still, she doesn't know what she wants in life, only that she just wants to be something big.
• Sookie starts looking after dogs after she decides to try an earn herself some money. She had always liked animals, especially dogs, so why not look after them? 
She would go to the person's houses and look after the dog, taken them on walks, and play with them while their human parents were at work. Or, sometimes, when they were off on vacation or international work meetings. She enjoyed every aspect of her job, especially when it came to he dogs.
• At the age of eighteen, along with several friends, she created the company DogVacay. The company was designed for animal owners to chose sitters for their beloved furry pals. It was mostly for dogs, but they got the occasional cat and exotic pets.
The owners could rate the sitter. The sitters with higher ratings would get higher pays, and sometimes exclusive clients. Such as, celebrities. 
• Sookie not only is a co-creator of the company, but she works for it as well. She is one of those sitters with high ratings, and gets the occasional celebrity wanting her to sit for their precious animal. 
This time, she gets a celebrity who is too damn bothersome. Although she is pet sitting in their penthouse, they continue to call her and ask for both videos or pictures of their precious four-legged best friend. 
Sookie is to the point where she wants to throw her phone against the wall so the human parents can stop harassing her with phone calls. 
• When she stops answering the phone calls, he appears in his home with a distraught look and calling his dog. 
Sookie is on the floor of the living room playing with the dog. 
So, here comes this hysterical man cooing at his dog because he thought something bad must have happened. Meanwhile, Sookie is like "My phone is dead because someone kept calling me every two minutes."
And it's just crazy banter between him and Sookie. 
At the end of it, it's just quiet. And then he says, "I'm Tom, by the way. Sorry that I didn't introduce myself earlier."
• It's basically Sookie and Tom arguing about Tessa, the dog, even though Tessa is only Tom's dog. Sookie gets attached to every animal she has been with, but she felt incredibly close to Tessa.
She even buys a second detachable battery for her phone since she continues to get many, many phone calls from Tom.
• It's supposed to be fluffy and silly and full of banter between Tom and Sookie.

𝐎𝐇, 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 • PLOT SHOP [OPEN]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara