what i need - riverdale | available

TITLE | What I NeedFACE CLAIM | Hirai Momo (aka love of my life)OC NAME | Nora SaitoSEASON(S) | S2LOVE INTEREST | Cheryl BlossomSUMMARY |

TITLE | What I Need
FACE CLAIM | Hirai Momo (aka love of my life)
OC NAME | Nora Saito
SEASON(S) | S2
LOVE INTEREST | Cheryl Blossom
SUMMARY |

  ❝What I need is for you to be sure.❞

In which Cheryl Blossom wants to keep Nora Saito a secret, but Nora Saito is ready to scream to the skies about Cheryl Blossom.

OTHERS |

• Nora Saito is the daughter of Ryo Saito and Laurel Miller-Saito, two devout Catholics who love their bibles more than their children. She has an older brother, who left Riverdale as soon as he graduated and only kept in contact with her because he couldn't deal with his parents.
• Ever since she was a little girl, Nora knew she was attracted to girls. Due to her strict and religious parents, she thought it was bad to like someone of the same sex. 
• Even though she is now sure that she likes women, she doesn't want anyone to know. Not even her best friend, Kevin Keller, or even her brother, whom she tells basically everything to.
• Nora knew she liked Cheryl after the eighth grade winter dance. They were playing spin the bottles, as young teenagers do. When Cheryl spun the bottle, and it landed on Nora. It was a quick peck, a simple touch of the lips—the pair felt something more than that.
• During Freshman year, Cheryl and Nora kissed once again. It was a random occurrence while they were shopping. Cheryl showed her this cute red dress, and Nora leaned in for a kiss. To her surprise, Cheryl kissed back.
• Nora will come out to Kevin first. He talks her through the different emotions he felt when he came out to his parents, and told her that if they didn't accept her she could always have the spare bedroom.
• Laurel Miller-Saito loves her religion more than anything. When Nora comes out to her, she will literally scream at her daughter that God will no longer love her and that she will go to Hell. Her reason is because of the bible, because God said homosexuality was a sin, because it is wrong. Her father, although not accepting her at first, will learn to love his daughter just as she is.
• Nora and Cheryl are dating in secret. Which means sneaking glances across the classroom and sneaking kisses in their cars, their bedrooms, and the darkness of night. They'll hold hands when they're at Pop's, right underneath the table where no one can see them.

ANYTHING CAN BE CHANGED, JUST ASK AND WE'LL WORK IT OUT.