the wolf and the fish - game of thrones | available

TITLE | The Wolf and The Fish*literally cannot come up with a good title, lmaoFACE CLAIM | Eleanor TomlinsonOC NAME | Evelyne TullyLOVE INTEREST | Brandon StarkSEASON(S) | AU, Robert's RebellionSUMMARY |

literally cannot come up with a good title, lmao
FACE CLAIM | Eleanor Tomlinson
OC NAME | Evelyne Tully
LOVE INTEREST | Brandon Stark
SEASON(S) | AU, Robert's Rebellion
SUMMARY |

❝Life offers up these moments of joy despite everything.❞

In which the eldest Tully must marry the eldest Stark.

OTHER |

• Evelyne was born into House Tully of Riverrun, the liege lords of the riverlands. She is the eldest daughter of Lord Hoster Tully and Lady Minisa Whent, and has three younger siblings: Catelyn, Lysa, and Edmure. She had two older brothers, who both died in infancy, causing her father to regard her as his heir until the birth of her younger brother.
• When her mother died in childbirth, along with her son, her uncle, Lord Hoster told his eldest daughter that she had to be Lady of Riverrun in her mother's stead. Evelyne does not have many memories of her mother, though she still remembers her warm smiles and soft hands. Her relationship with her father is a close one, but he had always cherished Catelyn the most out of all his children. His second daughter resembled his late wife most.
• The three Tully girls would play together as girls, and even had their own secret language. Petyr Baelish, her father's young ward, would join the Tully's in their game. Her sisters would even practice kissing with Petyr at the godswoods, but Evelyne thought he was ugly and never got close to him as her sisters did.
• Evelyne cares about her family most of all. She cares about Riverrun and the riverlands, and even the smallfolk. Those around her always said that Evelyn was the heart of House Tully, taking her role as Lady of Riverrun serious. Due to that, there were times where household members of different houses thought that the young Lady of Riverrun had no happiness.
When they heard her laugh, they all could not help but stay still and listen. They thought that maybe the young Lady of Riverrun would not laugh again.
• At the age of fourteen, she was betrothed to Brandon Stark, the heir to Winterfell. She took her family words:—Family, Duty, Honour—to heart, and thanked her father for making such a splendid match for her.
• In the short time between their impending marriage, Brandon and Evelyne got to know each other. There were many letters sent to each other, and several visits to their respective homes. She learned that her betrothed liked riding, many that were close to him calling him a centaur. He was not shy, and terribly hot-blooded. His father, Lord Rickard, had said that it came from the wolf-blood of the Starks. It was a shared trait with the only Stark daughter, Lyanna.
• At the age of six and ten, the impending wedding date was set. She was to be married to the Wild Wolf of Winterfell in a fortnight, the day after he and the wedding party arrived to Riverrun. These news make her feel a bit unease, but she thanks her father once again for the quick decision to marry.
She has met her husband, a luxury many other maidens have not had. Her mother met her father they day they married, and her uncle met his wife they day they married. She was lucky, thought.
• She always knew that Brandon Stark was an attractive man, always with a longsword strapped to his back and a mischievous smile set on his lips. Evelyne could not help but admire her betrothed as her father escorted her to the weirwood tree that he stood in front of. The gentle summer night and the fire that illuminated the pathway towards him made everything appear magical, a lot like the books she read as a child. Her maiden cloak trailed behind her, a brilliant blue with a silver trout in the centre, little bits of red sewn on the trout to make it part of its scales. 
And they both smiled at each other as they stood in front of the other, the gentle breeze carrying through the trees behind the only sound they heard for a moment. 
Evelyne never imagined marrying a Northern lord, eventheless having a wedding by the old gods. But, she loved the weirwood tree, she loved the godswood of Winterfell. And perhaps, she loved Brandon Stark, too. She wanted to know much about the North, about the family she would become part of. 
By the end of the day, she became Evelyne Stark.
• The marriage between Brandon Stark and Evelyne Tully is not exactly joyous. For one, the both of them are stubborn as hell. Two, Brandon Stark enjoys going to brothels even when he had a wife waiting for hi back home. They both love each other, though. 
• A year after the wedding, Evelyne Stark became pregnant. A joyous thing to both houses, considering that all that they wanted was a heir. Sadly, it was a stillbirth.
It was after this that Brandon stopped going to brothels, focusing wholeheartedly on his wife and what they could do to have children. 
• She is pregnant when the news about Lyanna Stark being kidnapped by Rhaegar Targaryen get to the North. Her husband and father-in-law raise their banners and march to King's Landing, and Evelyne Stark follows her husband. She is good with a bow, considering her husband taught her, and she wants to help save the young maiden that became her sister while her own were back at Riverrun. 
Brandon does bring his wife along, although he knows it's a terrible idea.
• Evelyne Stark does not survive. 
She is killed by men sent by Aerys Targaryen after he killed her husband and father-in-law.
• To keep the union between House Stark and House Tully, Eddard Stark married Catelyn Tully.

CAST |

Charlotte Hope as young!Catelyn Tully

Isolda Dychauk as young!Lysa Tully

Rupert Grint as young!Edmure Tully

Alexander Dreymon as Brandon Stark

Adelaide Kane as Lyanna Stark

Robert Sheehan as young!Petyr Baelish