the monarch - twilight | available

TITLE | The MonarchFACE CLAIM | Rachelle LefevreOC NAME | Cecily TudorMOVIE(S) | AU and Breaking DawnLOVE INTEREST | Carlisle CullenSUMMARY |

TITLE | The Monarch
FACE CLAIM | Rachelle Lefevre
OC NAME | Cecily Tudor
MOVIE(S) | AU and Breaking Dawn
LOVE INTEREST | Carlisle Cullen
SUMMARY |

❝I know you. I walked with you once upon a dream.❞

As fairy tales go, a princess must go under a curse for her prince to find her. For Cecily Tudor, her curse was one that could not be broken. At the age of twenty-one, she began to die. A quick death that would have taken only minutes, if it weren't for the help of a dear friend. He had bitten her, turned her into a monster that drank blood to survive.
When her transformation finished, Cecily Tudor took it upon herself to destroy the very man who cared little for her. She made it so he would look over his shoulder at every waking moment, so that he would not sleep as calmly as before.
She decided to stay in one of the many homes her family owned, kept it clean and prom with the small few that knew her secret. Every few years, that dear friend that turned her would appear.
And then he came once more, asking her to come and visit an old friend in America, to help this old friend and his family in a fight against the Volturi. Even though Cecily thought it was insane, she went with him and met the infamous Olympic coven—the Cullen's. She learned of their own special powers, their little secret, and her own mate. Out of all, finding her mate surprised her most.

OTHER |

Cecily Tudor was born on 30 October 1488 in Eltham Palace in London to Henry VII of England and Elizabeth of York. She was baptised in St. Margaret's Church in Westminster. She was named after Cecily of York, Viscountess Welles, her maternal aunt, and Cecily Neville, Duchess of York, her mother's grandmother.

Since daughters were important political assets in this world where diplomacy and marriage were closely linked, her father arranged a marriage between her and James IV is Scotland, a man fifteen years her elder. He believed that such a marriage alliance would be a step towards uniting the English and Scottish throne.

The marriage was completely by proxy on January 1503, when Cecily was fifteen years old. After the ceremony, which neither of those in the marriage attended, there was a grand party. Prizes were awarded the following morning and the tournament continued for days. By the end, Cecily was now regarded Queen of Scots.