alveon online - celebrity | available

TITLE | Alveon OnlineFACE CLAIM | Yoo JeongyeonOC NAME | Casandra "Cas" Baek/Baek Jung-ahLOVE INTEREST | Tom HollandTHIS CAN ALSO BE CHANGED TO PETER PARKERSUMMARY |

FACE CLAIM | Yoo Jeongyeon
OC NAME | Casandra "Cas" Baek/Baek Jung-ah
LOVE INTEREST | Tom Holland
THIS CAN ALSO BE CHANGED TO PETER PARKER
SUMMARY |

❝I understand the world is a cruel place and there are people out there counting in naive kids like you to take advantage of. Don't just think because it's a video game people can't get hurt.❞

ALVEON ONLINE, the biggest MMORPG that has come out in the market with thousands of players from all over the world. Aspiring game-designer Casandra Baek just happens to be one of those players. One of the few females that are on the top ten in the Luminous London server.

After she gets dumped by her online husband, she gets approached by the number one player in the server—Tolaimir, who suggests for them to get married so they can both participate in a couple competition within the game. Cas, thinking that it would be a good strategy to be with the number one player, agrees.

The two immediately hit it off, both in the game and in real life.

OTHER |

Casandra Baek is a second year computer science student at the University of London. She is bright, smart, and helpful. Aspiring to be a game designer, Cas got into playing MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) since she was a small girl. Then ALVEON ONLINE came out, and became a hit with the masses of the online gaming community.

ALVEON ONLINE is sort of like The Elder Scrolls Online and World of Warcraft combined into one, with special features that allow players to chat with each other, both in world chat and private chat. It makes it more fun when doing quests. There are professional players and streamers who got famous solely on this game.

In the game, you can marry whoever you want and that will gain you extra points and allow you to do special couple quests.

Cas—or Cassiel, her onscreen name—married Alonet, another high ranking player. The only reason for their union was to do quests, nothing more. It's what a lot of players do. Although, there had been rumours in the forums that people that met through the game ended up in real life relationships, some even ending in marriage. Cas thinks that's stupid; who would meet someone from an online game?

Alonet decides that it's best that they separate after a year-long game relationship, which is basically considered years in game time. Cas agrees. She's already on the top ten from the server, and she doesn't need his name to be tagged along with hers when other people mention her in the server or on game. It turns out that Alonet wanted to exchange photographs. Cas denied: one, because she likes to have the air of mystery of who is the person behind the Arcane Elemental Cassiel. Two, because why would she exchange pictures with a man she only knew as his online persona?