ashes to ashes - game of thrones | available

TITLE | Ashes to AshesOC NAME | Alyra Belaerys* Only first name can be changedFACE CLAIM | Gaia WeissSEASON(S) | AU, Doom of ValyriaLOVE INTEREST | Aemon TargaryenSUMMARY |

OC NAME | Alyra Belaerys*
Only first name can be changed
FACE CLAIM | Gaia Weiss
SEASON(S) | AU, Doom of Valyria
LOVE INTEREST | Aemon Targaryen
SUMMARY |

❝We were like gods at the dawning of the world, and our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.❞

In which they are the ones that the ballads in Dance of the Dragons were written about.

OTHERS |

• House Targaryen had left the Valyrian Freehold years before the Doom. They had been called traitors and cowards for leaving the Valyria, but they could have cared less. If meant they could survive what Lady Daenys dreamt. Her father, Lord Aenar Targaryen, heeded her warning and sold part of his holdings at the Freehold to move to an island on the narrow sea off the eastern coast of Westeros.
• They visited the Valyrian Freehold every once in a while. Rarely, since the Targaryens had been called cowards and traitors when they left.
There were the occasional parties thrown by family friends, by those that had kept the Valyrian bloodline pure by marrying each other.
• Alyra Belearys was the daughter of Lord Lucerys Belearys, one of the forty lord freeholders that ruled over the Valyrian Freeholder. She resides in Valyria, the capitol of the Freehold, along with the rest of her family. Her father had several wives, and that meant many, many children.
• He, along with a few of his children, were dragonriders. In total, there were six dragons in the Belearys family.
Lord Lucerys rode Ceraxes, who was a slender pale green dragon. Her horns, crest, and wingbone were a shimmering pearl colour. She was very quick, both in the sky and on the ground. It was perfect for a man who had made his riches as a man of military.
His eldest son, Laegon Belearys, rode Morning. Her scales were a deep orange that appeared red, with black horns and crest.
• When Alyra was a babe, her father laid a brilliantly golden egg besides her on her cradle. When Alyra was several months old, the dragon hatched. It was a small deep silver dragon, its eyes and horn and crest the golden colour of the sun. The small dragon remained nameless as the years passed by, as it grew larger and larger.
When Alyra was six, she named the dragon Gaelithox, after the Valyrian god of fire, stars, moon, sun and the dawn. The golden-orange eyes of her dragon reminded her a lot of the fiery altars left for the god.
When Alyra turned nine, she rode Gaelithox for the first time. It was when she first became known as a dragonrider. Her bond with her dragon was strong; those who saw them said Gaelithox would not claim another rider after Alyra died.
• Alyra is a noblewoman. She loves her pearls and her silks, and dressing up in the most richest dresses and jewellery. But, she was also a fighter. For her six and tenth nameday her father gifted her a Valyrian steel sword, a brilliant sapphire at the end of the pommel, perfect for her size. She enjoys fighting with that too, and wouldn't hesitate to fight her siblings for something she wants.
It's one of the reasons why her father likes to call her the true blood of the dragon. It courses through her vein, the bond of her and her dragon as strong as family. If she is angry, her dragon would show her fury.
• One of Lord Lucerys wives is a Targaryen, which is why Lord Aenar visited once in a while to see his sister.
His eldest son, Aemon, was handsome. He held the amethyst coloured eyes of the majority of Valyria, and the silvery-gold hair. He followed his father to every trip, wanting to understand everything and see the land in which he had not seen since he was a boy and green.
• Aemon loved his Aunt Daerya, considering she was the one who had given him the dragon egg that birthed his beloved Vermax.
He also loves to be with his cousins, and those who he considers cousins but are not really related. Other than his Uncle Lucerys (by marriage to Daerya) has fathered them. He had also fathered bastards, so there were bound to be hundreds of cousins all around the Valyrian Freehold.
• Alyra was told that she would marry her eldest brother, Laegon, when she reached of age. She had always admired her brother, and wouldn't want a better match for her. Yet, there were times where she felt strange to marry her own brother. It was custom to marry, to keep the blood purely Valyrian. Her father had married his sisters, and cousins, and an aunt.
• Aemon and Alyra are a slow burn. They speak and laugh and get to know each other through the weeks Aemon is in Valyria. He likes it there, the warmth of the fourteen volcanoes that spread their lava throughout the city and birth dragons. And he likes Alyra, a girl who he wishes he could take back to Dragonstone.
• When the doom begin, they try to escape, but their dragons fall first and they are stuck at the top of the tower. There is fire everywhere, and the sea has come to take over the land. They embrace as chaos consumes them, and Valyria is no more.
• I had written this plot like three years ago and it's still in my drafts, but I will probably never write it so here it is! Anything else that wants to be added or taken away, please don't mind asking me.

Bradley James as Aemon Targaryen Brother of Daenys Targaryen, the Dreamer

Brother of Daenys Targaryen, the Dreamer

Bradley James as Aemon Targaryen Brother of Daenys Targaryen, the Dreamer

Sebastian Stan as Laegon Belearys
Betrothed to his sister, Alyra Belearys