inferno - mcu | available

TITLE | Inferno*FACE CLAIM | Emma DumontNAME | Alina Lantsov*MOVIE/TV SHOW | Agents of SHIELDLOVE INTEREST | Leo FitzSUMMARY |

TITLE | Inferno*
FACE CLAIM | Emma Dumont
NAME | Alina Lantsov*
MOVIE/TV SHOW | Agents of SHIELD
LOVE INTEREST | Leo Fitz
SUMMARY |

  ❝We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.❞

In which a girl that manipulates magnetism and a genius engineer cross paths.

ANYTHING ELSE:

When Alina Lanstov was twelve, her drunken mother killed her father after he arrived from work. She claimed he was having an affair with his secretary. As soon as he opened his mouth to correct her, she shot him. She went upstairs, opened her daughters bedroom, and prepared to shoot her as well. Before she had a chance to reload the shotgun, a man with no eyes appeared in front of her. He grabbed the girl and disappeared, back to Afterlife.

Shaken from what had happened, Alina didn't speak to anyone or anything for several weeks. Eventually, she warmed up to the eyeless man—Gordon—and the old man—Yat-Sen—that treated her like a granddaughter. The two men helped her through her time there, wanting nothing more but to prepare her for what would be something that would change her life forever.

At the age of sixteen, she was chosen to go through Terrigenesis, where she emerged with the powers to manipulate magnetism. She suffered after her transformation, both physically and emotionally—at one point almost tearing apart parts of Afterlife that had metals. But, Gordon, her mentor, was able to teach her how to control her powers.  Physically, her skin had gotten paler and her dark hair had gotten a green tint to it. 

At the age of twenty-two, she met Lincoln Campbell and immediately took a liking to him. She became his mentor, showing him around Afterlife and preparing him for Terrigenesis. After several months, the two slept together and began a romantic relationship. The relationship lasted only three weeks, considering that the two were better as friends than romantic partners. The sexual relationship, on the other hand, continued for a while longer. After he went through Terrigenesis, she was his transitioner.

At the age of twenty-seven, a woman named Skye arrived to Afterlife. Unlike those she had met before, the girl had gone through Terrigenesis in an actual Kree Temple instead of the small room in the main building of Afterlife. Alina was wowed by this and decided to ask Skye everything, from the beginning of it to the end. 

When the war between the agents and Afterlife ensues, she sides with Afterlife. They were her family, the people that had taken care of her ever since she was a child. 

Lincoln, knowing that his best friend might be killed, decides that she can come with him and Daisy. While on the plane, Leo takes a liking to her since she can manipulate energy. At first, his liking is purely scientific, until he comes to learn things about the girl that not even her best friend or mentor knew.