100 letters - legacies | available

TITLE | 100 LettersFACE CLAIM | Chou Tzuyu*OC NAME | Delilah Finch-ZouLOVE INTEREST | Josie Saltzman or MGSEASON(S) | S1 — SUMMARY |

TITLE | 100 Letters
FACE CLAIM | Chou Tzuyu*
OC NAME | Delilah Finch-Zou
LOVE INTEREST | Josie Saltzman or MG
SEASON(S) | S1 —
SUMMARY |

❝You wrote 100 letters just for me. I find them in my closet in the pockets of my jeans, between pages of my books, and even beneath my pillow.❞

In which Delilah Finch-Zou wrote a hundred letters for someone she was in love with.

OTHER |

• Delilah is half Taiwanese, from her mother's side. Her father is from Texas, who met his mother when he was backpacking through all of Asia. She gets her magic from both her parents, her mother being a bit more traditional to magic and honours those from the Taiwanese pantheon. Especially Dizangwang, a Buddhist bodhisattva (a person able to reach nirvana but delays doing so through compassion for suffering beings) said to be the king of Hell. Unlike the Christian Satan, Dizangwang endeavours to help those who find themselves in purgatory.
• Her father is from Rocksprings, Texas, a small town with less than 2,ooo inhabitants. It's a town a lot like Mystic Falls, full to the brim with the supernatural. Most of its inhabitants are part of the supernatural world, from witches to vampires and several were-creatures.
• Delilah grew up in that small town, until she was around eight years-old. Her parents found out about the Salvatore School up in Virginia, a school for gifted individuals like their daughter. So, with the help of Caroline Forbes, they take their daughter to a school that will teach her how to control her magic.
• She makes friends easily. Like, real easy. It's in her nature to be loving and kind, something her parents taught her since she was young.

JOSIE ROUTE
• Lizzie Saltzman immediately takes a liking to the girl, immediately becoming good friends. And Delilah takes a liking to Josie Saltzman, immediately falling in love with her.
• Delilah is a love-at-first-sight kind of people. She believes in that, and she wants to have that. And she feels she has that the more she gets to know Josie.
• So, Delilah Finch-Zou begins to write love letters to Josie Saltzman, using her magic to leave them wherever she could.
• Penelope Park knows Delilah Finch-Zou likes her girlfriend. In fact, she knows the young witch loves her girlfriend. She continues to be friendly towards Delilah, but tells her that she and Josie are together. And for a moment, the love letters to Josie stop. Now, they are of heartache.
• After Penelope and Josie break up, Delilah decides to continue to write love letters.

MG ROUTE
• Delilah is one of the students that meets MG when he arrives. She takes an immediately liking to his shy demeanour, to the way he moves carefully around her. As a newly turned vampire, he had every right to be careful. But, Delilah is not afraid. She grew up around the supernatural, around vampires and were-creatures and witches. It's normality for her.
• She and MG become instant friends. Not best friends, but friends.
• Love letters begin to appear everywhere for him: between the pages of his books and comics, in the pockets of his jeans and sweaters, and even on his desk. It's weird, but enjoys the attention.
• Delilah feigns interest and boredom to the letters, acting surprised when MG gives them to her to read. And she jokes that it's weird that someone would leave him love letters. But he's likes it. He enjoys them. So, she continues to write them for him, little facts.
• Sometime later, MG decides to figure out who's his mysterious admirer, so he decides to deduce everything that has been on the letters.