Chapter 34

The Bet

Janet stood up in the center of the bed woth Clarke at the foot, watching her closely. She pulled her shirt over her head and smiled.

"I have missed you." She said softly and reached back to unhook her bra. The straps fell from her shoulders and she tossed it aside. She caressed her breast and tracing her nipples with her finger tips. All the while, Clarke's eyes followed her hands as they began trailed down her beautiful abs.

"You are so fucking beautiful." Clarke managed to say, fists clenched as she refrained from pounding on her that very second.

Slowly unbuttoning her pants, Janet slid out of her them, panties too as they joined the rest of her clothes in a pile on the floor

Slowly unbuttoning her pants, Janet slid out of her them, panties too as they joined the rest of her clothes in a pile on the floor. Clarke licked her lips at the sight of the goddess, completely naked in front of her. Janet dropped to her knees and motioned for Clarke to come to her.

As Clarke approached the bed, Janet slowly crawled towards her. She gripped Clarke's shirt and pulled her close, kissing her soft and slow. She pulled her shirt up, breaking the kiss only for a moment as the shirt to passed over Clarke's head and hair, revealing her bare breast.

Janet pushed Clarke's shorts down over ass, grabbing a hand full and pulling her close enough for their skin to touch. Clarke moaned into her mouth feeling Janet's erect nipples against her own.

Clarke stepped out of her shorts and boxers before joining her in the bed. She sucked at Janet's skin, leaving faint hickeys all over neck and shoulders.

Janet gasped feeling teeth as Clarke bit her softly. She let her head fall back. "Oh Clarke." She moaned quietly.

Clarke had noticed honey and lemon next to a small coffee mug on the side table. She motioned for Janet to lay down and reached for the bottle of honey. Putting a little on her finger, she tasted and then poured it slowly wherever she desired.

Janet watched as the thick honey cover her nipples first. Clarke kissed her breast gently. She swirled her tongue in the sweet honey, then her lips surrounded Janet's nipples one at a time as she sucked gently. Janet's fingers found their way into her hair as she watched Clarke tasting the sweetness from her skin.

She moaned, rocking her hips with anticipation. Clarke looked into her eyes and winked. Janet smiled letting her head fall back to the bed.

Clarke's tongue slid down her stomach

Clarke's tongue slid down her stomach. She kissed around it gently as Janet caressed her shoulders and back with encouragement. "Your lips are so soft baby. You feel so good." She said as Clarke moan against her skin. The warmth of Clarke's breath made goosebumps rise all over Janet's body.

Janet rubbed her thighs together. She could already feel her wetness as Clarke's hand moved slowly up her thighs.

"Oh my god, oh my fucking god." Clarke moaned as she found the ocean that was Janet.

Janet lifted her head slightly and spread her legs as she slowly moved her hands down between her legs. Clarke watched as Janet pushed two fingers deep inside of herself.

Janet touched Clarke's lips with her wet finger tips and allowed Clarke to taste her. She was so ready and trembling. She rubbed herself vigorously, arching her back as her fingers explored her slippery center.  "I need you..." She begged. "Please touch me."

As Janet continued to stroke her sweet spot. She could feel Clarke's tongue against her fingers, slipping between them and grazing her throbbing sex. Janet moved her hands, feeling Clarke lips surround her clit as she sucked it gently.

Janet sat up, resting on her elbows to watch. She licked her lips as Clarke slurped and sucked at her. Janet gripped her dreads, moaning loudly, rocking her hips and lifting her ass off the bed.

Clarke matched her sexy sounds, moaning into her, not coming up for air. Clarke could feel her getting closer and stopped. Janet looked at her breathlessly and pouted. Clarke smiled, and started to take long, slow licks to her pussy.

"God you drive me crazy, ohh baby please don't stop." Janet said as she rocked her hips against Clarke face. She gasped as Clarke pushed her tongue inside of her, twisting it as she thrusted it slowly in and out. "Yes." Janet gasped. "I love your tongue. Oh just like that Clarke." She said falling back to the bed. Clarke held her down at the waist as Janet began pulling her hair. She rocked her hips faster, moaning louder. "Fuck Clarke, ohh I'm going cum in your mouth baby." She said lifting her hips off the bed, abs flexing in the air as she rocked slowly.

Clarke brought her back down the bed, holding her in place as her body began to shake. She was starting to cry out filling the air with sensual moans. Clarke sucked her gently through her orgasm as Janet moaned quietly now, her boy jerking with aftershocks. She continued to play in Clarke's hair as she tried to catch her breath.

Janet glanced down at her. Clarke smiled looking at the beads of sweat on Janet's stomach. With her finger, she wrote something in cursive...

Janet smiled. "What did you write?"

"Clarke's girl."

"Come here." Janet said softly. Clarke pressed her naked body against her as Janet brushed her dreads to the side and smiled.

Clarke caressed her face, kissed her forehead, nose and lips. "Do you love me?" She asked breaking the silence.

"Will my whole heart." Janet responded touching her cheek softly. She kissed her, slowly pushing her on her back. Clarke touched her face, exploring her mouth with her tongue. Janet looked at her for moment. She touched Clarke's lips, then slowly trailed her fingers down between her breast, over her stomach and into her warm and wet center. Clarke's lips parted and she let out a low moan.

"Is all this for me?" Janet asked slipping her fingers inside and then grazed her clit gently.

Clarke gasped. "Yes baby... only for you."

"Let me show you how much I've missed you."