Chapter 44

The Bet

Janet's lips parted as she moaned into the air. She loved the rain. The cool wetness, the sound of the thunder rumbling through the sky. Eyes shut tight, she could feel her clothes clinging to her body as Clarke undressed her piece by piece. Janet arched her back feeling her warm breath against the skin of her belly as she tangled her fingers into Clarke's soft dreads.

Clarke's hands slid across her thighs, abs and breast as she squeezed gently, while Janet hands found the back of her shirt and pulled until it slid over Clarke's head.

"I need to feel your body against mine." Janet begged. Clarke peeled off the rest of her clothes. As she stepped out of her boxers Janet spread her legs slowly. The rain kissed every inch of her body. She ran her tongue slowly across her lips as Clarke gazed down at her intensely. Janet touch herself all over trailing the wetness across her skin until both hands eased over her thighs.

Janet bit her bottom lip... "I need you." She said slowly caressing her wet center over and over. Clarke could see that the rain had nothing to with the slippery sweetness that coated Janet fingers now. She watched Janet for a moment. "Do you like when I watch you."

Janet nodded stroking herself faster.

"I love it when you watch me Clarke." The rain started to come down harder. Clarke could feel herself dripping down her own thighs. Janet closed her eyes and rocked against her fingers. Her ass slid against the wet grass and she couldn't hold her excitement much longer.

"Taste me Clarke, I wanna be in your mouth baby." She moaned. Clarke was on her knees, ass in the air as she dipped her tongue right into Janet's steaming and dripping sex.

"Ohhh Baby." Janet said lifting her hips and taking two hand fulls of Clarke's hair. She rocked her hips against her tongue slow at first, feeling her long hot tongue in and out. It was agonizing. As she opened her eyes to the sky.

The rain poured over their beautiful bodies as blades of grass stuck to their skin

The rain poured over their beautiful bodies as blades of grass stuck to their skin. Janet's hair was filled with it and so was Clarke's.

"I wanna kiss you. Come her."

She pulled Clarke to her and their lips met. Both women managed to slide their hand between them and they entered each other at the same time. They both moaned loudly after being filled completely. Clarke rocked against Janet fingers as she curled her finger slightly massaging Janet's walls. Their eyes locked as pleasure covered their faces.

"I love being inside of you Clarke. Shit baby, mmm rock those fucking hips." Clarke moaned closing her eyes. She was close. Janet began to shake beneath her. Clarke could feel Janet's juices coating her fingers as she fucked her harder and faster. Soon both woman began to cry out. Clarke came first, biting into Janet's shoulder as her orgasm washed over. Janet grabbed hand fulls of the grass as Clarke pushed into her, adding third finger sending her over edge, yelling, "I'm fucking cumin" into the night air.

The neighbors across the street's porch light came on and both women, stood up and ran into the house laughing, leaving all of their clothes scattered across Janet's lawn.

"Oh my god we almost got caught!" Janet said laughing and picking the grass out of Clarke's hair. Clarke was doing the same to hers.

After a quick shower, Clarke climbed into bed while Janet made them both a warm cup of tea.

"Don't you wear that freshly fucked look well Daddy." Janet said as she walked back into the bedroom. She sat the tea cups down and slowly crawled into the bed, pulling her robe up slightly to straddle Clarke's waist. Clarke slid her hands ups Janet's thighs and gripped her ass firmly pulling her closer.

"Mmmm you better stop before you get me dirty all over again." Janet said smiling and biting Clarke's bottom lip. "If you make a mess down there again, I'll make you lick it clean again." She said as she invaded Clarke mouth with her tongue, allowing Clarke to suck on it gently.

"Fuck You drive me crazy." Clarke said with a smirk. Janet giggled.

"I brought you tea." Janet said.

"Thanks Baby." Clarke responded taking her hand and kissing her finger tips.

"Clarke I want ask you something. I don't know how you might feel about it. After all the issues I caused today you might think I'm crazy for this."

"What babe?" Clarke asked as Janet nervously fidgeted with her hair.

"Well as you know I have put this house up for sale and I'm going to be looking for a new place, starting tomorrow..."

"Yeah?"

"I know I just bought your new place and everything but I was hoping, Well I just would love to have you around more and to be able to see you everyday..."

Clarke touched her face. "Baby what are you trying ask me?" She said surprised at how nervous Janet was acting.

"I wanted to know, if you will come and stay with me. I want to find house with you Clarke."

"Are you asking me to move in with you?"

"Yes I am."

The BetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara