Chapter 55

The Bet

Clarke picked Janet up and sat her on the dresser. Pushing her legs apart, she grabbed her hips pressing against her firmly.

"Fuck I want you so bad." She said and tried to kiss Janet neck but was shoved away. Clark gazed her for a moment confused. The look in Janet's eyes helped to give her very quick understanding of what was going on. She grabbed Janet off the dresser, turned her around and bent her over it. "Bend your ass over." She said firmly, ripping her panties and throwing them to the floor. Taking a hand full of Janet's hair, she pulled her head back seeing her face in the dresser mirror.

Janet looked at her intensely. "Take it baby." She said. Clarke watched her face as she pushed into her deep. Janet braved herself, one hand against the mirror, the other between her legs rubbing her throbbing clit. She moaned loudly, face down against the dresser. The drawers rattled as things began to fall over and roll onto the floor. "Damn Baby yes!" Janet threw hips back, grabbing the dresser with both hands as Clarke held her hips tight and fucked her faster. "I wanna see you." Janet said.

Clarke turned her around sitting her back onto the dresser. Janet grabbed her by the strap and pulled her closer as she spread legs wide rubbing the head against her hot opening. She took Clarke by the hips forcing it in deep as she moaned loudly. Clarke captured her lips, kissing her furiously, while plunging into her over and over. Janet wrapped her legs around her waist, wanting more of her. She grabbed Clarke's dreads pulling her head to one side as she sucked and kissed at her neck. "Oh make me baby... yes!"  She moaned louder feeling her walls clench the strap tightly. "Fuck me Clarke!" She yelled as her body began to tremble. Clarke fuck merciless as Janet's orgasm over took her. She pushed off the dresser causing Clarke to lose her balance, sending them falling back to the floor. They both laughed uncontrollably laying side by side.

Clarke glanced over at her. "I love you babe." She said. Janet smiled.

"I love you too Clarke."

They stood up. "Let's get cleaned up. Want to shower with me?" Janet asked.

Janet started the shower allowing Clarke to go in ahead of her

Janet started the shower allowing Clarke to go in ahead of her. It was nearly sunrise and they both needed some sleep. As Janet held her head under the running water, Clarke played in her hair. "Baby?" She finally said after a long period of silence.

"Mmhmm?" Janet said turning around, pushing her hair back and wiping the water from her face.

"I want to talk to Wissam." Janet glanced at her for a moment. She was so relived to hear Clarke say that. "I just feel really bad and I feel like I didn't make a very good impression with him last night."

"You didn't. He was so angry with me and you both." Janet paused for a second, choosing her next words carefully. "He threaten to file for full custody of Eissa because of it."

"Are you serious?" Clarke said angrily.

"Clarke getting mad about it won't fix anything. It'll only make it worse. You have to understand as Eissa's father where he is coming from." She said. "You came home drugged. You're still rolling." Janet said as Clarke's attention quickly diverted the water jets that she was starting to play in. She glanced back at Janet.