Chapter 35

The Bet

Clarke closed her eyes feeling Janet's fingers gently stroking her sex. She lifted her head slightly allowing Janet kiss her neck. Janet brought her lips to Clarke's ear and whispered. "I love how wet you get for me Clarke." She kissed and sucked on her ear lobe. "I wanna be inside of you." As Janet's fingers passed her wetness, Clarke moaned and pulled Janet's face to hers. They kissed, moaning hungrily into each other's mouths.

Clarke's wetness began to coat Janet fingers as she continued thrusting into her with slow strokes. Clarke rocked against Janet's hand. Her moans were so sexy and sensual as they echoed through the room. She gripped Janet's hand forcing her fingers into herself deeper.

Janet fucked her faster as shekissed around her nipples, sucking and biting at them. Clarke moaned into the air as Janet brought her lips back to her ear. "I love fucking you." Clarke turned to meet her gaze. Looking deep into her eyes, Janet took no mercy upon her as she watched her face. Clarke's eyes were closed, lips parted, pleasure washing over her in waves. She held on to Janet, her nails digging into her back.

"Please don't stop." She begged. Her chest heaved as her stomach quivered up and down. She opened her eyes to find Janet watching her. The way she was feeling overwhelmed her quickly and tears swelled in her eyes.

"Cum for me baby." Janet said softly.
Clarke's head fell back to the bed and as Janet's words echoing through her, she started to cum with tears streaming down her face. Janet gasped feeling Clarke's nails in her back.

She laid there trembling as Janet rested her forehead against hers. Clarke smiled.

"I want to be with you always." She whispered.

"Are you asking me to be yours?" Janet asked.

Clarke nodded as Janet met her gaze. "Yes, I guess I am." Janet smiled and kissed her.

"Come and live with me Clarke? I'm ready to move back to L.A. and I want to be with you." Clarke lifted her head.

"You serious?"

Janet nodded but not without hesitation. "Do you think it's too fast?

"Just a little." She answered and Janet looked away. "Are you upset me?" Clarke asked and gently brought her face back to her.

"I'm not upset... I guess you're right. My divorce isn't even final yet and I need to find a place back in L.A. that is more suitable for Eissa."

Clarke kissed her hand. "Baby you know that I would love to live with you. I would love to wake up next to you everyday and be a family with you and Eissa."

Janet looked at her adoringly. "Really?"

"Yes. Its all I think about Janet. I want that life with you. There is no one in the world I'd rather be with." Janet leaned down and kissed her gently.

Clarke looked at the clock. It was nearly midnight.

"Baby we need to be sleeping."

"I know but I need to shower first. We won't have time to shower and have breakfast tomorrow morning before the sound check." She kissed Clarke's shoulder. "Will you come shower with me?" She asked, batting her eyelashes, making Clarke laugh.

"Last one's a rotten egg." Clarke said and as they got up and raced the bathroom.

They cleaned up and took turns washing each other's hair. Janet laughed as Clarke attempted to give her a Mohawk with the shampoo. Soon after they dried themselves and snuggled up in bed.

Clarke smiled. She loved the way Janet felt in her arms. She somehow just fit perfectly. Clarke thought about the question Janet had asked. Sometimes all of this was still to good to be true. She looked looked down at Janet. She seemed to be drifting off to sleep. Clarke kissed her forehead and she smiled and raised her sleepy eyes to meet hers.

"I love you Clarke Dubious."

"I love you too Janet."

The next morning, Janet stood in the mirror dancing as she got ready for the last sound check of her tour

The next morning, Janet stood in the mirror dancing as she got ready for the last sound check of her tour. She reminisced about all the fun she'd had and allowed her mind to wander about her future with Clarke. There was a knock at the door and Clarke jogged downstairs to answer it and returned with food.

They ate breakfast on the balcony of the hotel. Clarke stood up taking in the view. She inhaled deeply wanting to pinch her herself. She was still convinced that she was going to wake up tomorrow and that this had all been a dream.

"Hey, turn around sexy." Janet said from behind. Clarke turned and she snapped a picture.

They finished getting ready and met Preston downstairs

"Ready for one more Ms. Jackson?" Preston asked.

"You know I am. Are you coming tonight?"

"Yes ma'am, along with my wife, mother and my daughter. We are all really excited." He held the door open. He glanced back at Janet. She looked confused and a little scared. "Ms. Jackson are you okay." She grabbed her head and seemed unsteady. Her eyes rolled slightly and she passed out. Preston caught her before her head could hit the ground as Clarke rushed to her side.

"We have to get her to a hospital." She said. "There is one not far from here." Preston skimmed the area. There wasn't many people around. No one seemed to have noticed them as Clarke helped Preston get Janet into the car.