I.

DANCING WITH DRAGONS | I.
"YOU'RE A LONG WAY FROM HOME."
(' A COMMON ENEMY ')

"(' A COMMON ENEMY ')

"Who are you?"

The sword being held to Alysanne's throat was rather unconventional and highly unnecessary. She hadn't done anything suspicious, other than try to find Daenerys Targaryen, who, might she add, wasn't making it easy to find her.

"I am Alysanne of House Stark," she winced as the man pressed the sword harder to her throat, she was pretty sure he had niched her skin.

"You're a long way from home," the man stated and she couldn't help but to roll her eyes.

Thank you for stating the absolute obvious, she thought.

"Why is that?" he questioned.

She sighed, "I would much rather answer any questions you have without a sword being held to my throat."

The man grunted and Alysanne bit her lip as the coldness of the blade pressed harder into her throat.

"Ser Jorah, what is the meaning of this?" a melodic voice stated. Alysanne could not see who the voice belonged to, but she was grateful for it when the man, Ser Jorah she assumed, withdrew the weapon from her throat. Her hands immediately flew there to check and see it she was bleeding, to her luck she was fine.

"Thank you," she spoke as she turned around to face the person who had saved her. Words immediately caught in her throat as she laid her eyes on the most beautiful woman she had ever seen.

Daenerys Targaryen stood before her in a beautiful blue dress that seemed to compliment her looks. Her long silver hair was done up in an eccentrical fashion, but she made it work. The trademark Targaryen eyes were clouded with curiosity as they stared at Alysanne.

"Who are you?" Daenerys asked, tilting her head curiously.

"I am um Alysanne Stark," Alysanne fumbled on her words as she introduced herself.

Daenerys eyes displayed that she was slightly amused, "And what reason are you here Alysanne Stark?"

At the mention of the reason she was here, Alysanne pulled it together.

"As you know Robert Baratheon is dead and the bastard son of his wife and her brother now sits on the throne. My father was killed for telling that truth. There is a war of five false kings that want to claim the Iron Throne for themselves."

Daenerys narrowed her gaze at the girl in front of her, "You still haven't told me why you're here."

"I would like to support your claim to the Iron Throne," After seeing the unimpressed look on Daenerys face, Alysanne sighed, "I have seen Cersei Lannister and her family. They're monsters. Jamie Lannister pushed my younger brother, a boy of ten years, out of a window. Their son beheaded my father. They hold my sister captive in King's Landing. I know it seems I am here for revenge, but I am not, I am here for justice. I won't lie and say I am certain of your ability to rule, but I would love to service you and learn," Alysanne finished.