XVII.

DANCING WITH DRAGONS | XVII.
"WE SHALL NEVER PART AGAIN"
( 'THE GREAT KHALEESI' )

"You're a Khaleesi once again," Alysanne stated as she stared at the many Dothraki soldiers, "How does it feel?"

"Strange," Daenerys answered, "Very strange."

Alysanne smiled, "I'm happy that you didn't burn to death. Would have been a tragic ending to your tale."

Daenerys looks at her, a smirk on her lips, "I couldn't die, you'd miss me too much."

"Something tells me I'd fare just fine," Alysanne says, however, they both know that isn't true. Alysanne's recent actions had just said as much.

"I don't believe that," Daenerys says with a smile as she bumps her hip against Alysanne's. The Stark girl wants nothing more than to take Daenerys in her arms and tell her how much she missed her, how much she loved her, but she knew their audience and she hated having to wait.

"Then you'd be correct," Alysanne said, her voice softening. She opens her mouth and no words come out, causing her to hang her head in a shy manner, wanting to convey her feeling to Daenerys, but unsure of how to do it without breaking down in front of Daenerys's new and somewhat intimidating Khalasar.

"We shall never part again," Daenerys says, taking Alysanne's hands in hers, "Where ever you go, I go."

Alysanne can't help the smile that comes on her face, "I'm pretty sure that since I'm sworn to you, it's the other way around."

"But since I'm in love with you, I go where you go," Daenerys quickly responds, her voice barely above a whisper, so that no one around them could hear. However, it didn't matter if anyone heard them. The way they spoke and moved around each other signified that they were indeed lovers.

"Then I guess our destination shall always be the same," Alysanne told her. Unable to help herself, Daenerys rested her forehead on Alysanne's and gently allowed her nose to brush over Alysanne's.

"I wish we were alone," Daenerys said and Alysanne smiled, shutting her eyes as she enjoyed the moment.

"We will be soon," Alysanne said pulling away. She smiled fondly at Daenerys who still had her eyes shut as if she was trying to hold on to Alysanne's fading touch.

"Khaleesi," Jorah said, pulling the two girls out of their bubble. Daenerys opened her eyes and look over at Jorah. There was no longer any pain or anger. Alysanne knew deep down that Daenerys loved how devoted he was to her.

"I'll give you two some privacy," Alysanne said, knowing that Jorah would be telling Daenerys about his incurable disease. Daenerys looks at her questionably and Alysanne doesn't say anything, she instead steps away and allows for them to talk.

"Is he telling her?" Daario asked, and Alysanne nodded, she glances at them feeling slightly guilty.

"I wanted him to die," Alysanne said, "I wanted to be rid of him forever, but not like this."