XXV.

DANCING WITH DRAGONS | XXV.
"I ADMIRE THAT ABOUT YOU "
( 'ALYSANNE ' )

Alysanne kept her head held high as she was escorted into the Great Hall of Winterfell

Alysanne kept her head held high as she was escorted into the Great Hall of Winterfell. She glanced around and saw many of the Lords of the North and the men of the Vale gathered. Their faces showed no emotions as they looked at her. She was brought before her younger siblings and stood alone as her escorts went to join the rest of the crowd.

Alysanne found Littlefinger leaning against the wall, very comfortably. There was a small smirk as he looked at Alysanne.

"Alysanne Stark. Is it true that you served Daenerys Targaryen during your time away from Winterfell?" Sansa asks her.

"Yes," Alysanne answers.

"Why did you return home?"

"To be with my family," Alysanne once again truthfully answers.

"Have you ever plotted against your family in any fashion?" Sansa questions.

"No," Alysanne states.

Sansa nods and leans back in her seat, "Thank you. Now the true trial can begin. You stand accused of murder. You stand accused of treason How do you answer for these charges," all eyes in the room shift from Alysanne to Littlefinger, "Lord Baelish."

Alysanne has to refrain from the laugh that wants to escape her as Littlefinger's eyes nearly escape his head. He looks at Alysanne who smirks with satisfaction.

"My sister asked you a question," Arya said.

"Forgive me Lady Sansa. I'm a bit confused," Littlefinger says.

Sansa tilts her head, "Which charges confuse you? Let's start with the simplest one. You murdered our Aunt Lysa Arryn. You pushed her through the Moon door and watched her fall, do you deny it?"

Littlefinger smiles, "Of course I deny it! You were there Lady Sansa. You testified in my favor and said that your Aunt fell."

Sansa nods, "That is true. But I was a girl who had just escaped the Lannisters and you had just murdered one of my last living family members."

"That doesn't make you an innocent," Littlefinger retaliates.

"No," Sansa says, "It made me a pawn in your game. After you killed Lysa, you assumed power in the Vale serving as regent for Robin Arryn, when Lord Royce had known and served Robin for all his life."

Littlefinger is left speechless and Sansa smiles, "You also conspired to kill Jon Arryn, giving Lysa tears of Lys. Do you deny it?"

"What is your evidence?" Littlefinger asks.

"When we arrived in the Vale, Aunt Lysa eagerly told you that she had done what you instructed. She was in love with you and wanted to marry so, of course, she willingly worked with you. You also created the rift between the Lannisters and the Starks, do you deny it?"