XXXIV.

DANCING WITH DRAGONS | XXXIV.
"I'D WAIT FOREVER FOR YOU"
( 'THE LIST' )

Alysanne slipped out of Daenerys's bedroom the next morning, doing her best not to wake her

Alysanne slipped out of Daenerys's bedroom the next morning, doing her best not to wake her. There were still a lot of issues between them and Alysanne really didn't feel like talking them out. She thought she had avoided her issues, but as she made her way out of Daenerys's room, she ran right into Lyarra.

Lyarra stared at her an eyebrow raised, "You and Daenerys make up?"

"I don't know," Alysanne said softly as she glanced at the floor. She knew how Lyarra felt about her and for her to catch Alysanne leaving Daenerys's room, she could only imagine how she felt.

"You're clearly still in love with her," Lyarra says, "You sneaking out of her room is proof of that."

"Things are complicated," Alysanne mutters.

"Then uncomplicate them," Lyarra tells her, with a sigh.

Alysanne stares at her slightly surprised, "You want me to fix things with Daenerys?"

Lyarra laughs, "Is that a surprise?"

"A little," Alysanne says, "Since you did kiss me before we left for Moat Cailin."

Lyarra smiles coyly at her, "If I do remember correctly, you were confessing feelings for me prior to me kissing you."

Which Alysanne had been. It was confusing what she felt for Daenerys and what she felt with Lyarra. They were so different and yet they both intrigued Alysanne all the same. She cared for Lyarra, but she also loved Daenerys.

"You also said that you would regret kissing me," Alysanne recalled, "Is this the moment where you regret it?"

"We haven't gotten to that part yet," Lyarra told her with a smile, "You'll know when we get there."

Alysanne couldn't help but laugh at Lyarra's comment, "You're so confusing."

"Luckily I'm not as confusing as your feelings for Daenerys," Lyarra told her with a wink, "Anyway Jon brought me up to speed with the plan. Where do you want me during all of this?"

"By my side," Alysanne told her as they walked down the hall, "I might need you to throw a knife at me."

"I'm always ready," Lyarra teases as she bumps shoulders with Alysanne.

They reached the courtyard of the Eyrie where Alysanne found Arya and Sansa in a heated discussion. Alysanne wasted no time before walking quickly to join her sisters.

"-you can't stop me, Sansa!" Arya exclaims, "She's the last person on my list and I will kill her."

"Cersei?" Alysanne asks, "You're going to kill her?"