II.

DANCING WITH DRAGONS | II.
"YOU'VE NEVER HAD FRIENDS BEFORE?"
(' A NEW ALLY ')

"Ser Barristan may I have a word?" Alysanne asked politely

"Ser Barristan may I have a word?" Alysanne asked politely. The man stood beside Ser Jorah, watching as the Unsullied marched. Daenerys and Missandei watched as the Stark girl made the request. Missandei turned to her companion.

"Do you trust her, Your Grace?"

Daenerys didn't take her eyes off the girl and Ser Barristan as they walked further from the group, "I believe she can be trusted. However, I will keep an eye on her."

As she watched the two talk, they seemed to be having an interesting conversation that was causing Alysanne to get upset. She thought she would bring it up later and turned back to her unsullied.

"She does appear to be hiding something," Ser Jorah said from beside them. Daenerys looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. She knew of Jorah's past with Starks. She knew that he hadn't gotten over his exile and was projecting his leftover anger on Alysanne.

"I don't believe that, and I don't think you do either," Daenerys turned to walk away, "She's not her father," she said over her shoulder.

___

"Your father loved you," Ser Barristan spoke, bringing a different type of noise to Alysanne's ears. She had ridden silently between Jorah and Barristan, listening as they talked of King Robert, how he wanted to assassinate Daenerys, end the Targaryen line. It was Ned who convinced Robert not to in the end.

"I know this," Alysanne answered.

"I'm sorry for everything that happened. He didn't deserve his end."

Alysanne scoffed, "You're right, he didn't. But there's nothing we can do except get Joffrey off the throne."

Jorah nodded from the other side of her, "I agree. There is something we all have in common, we support her."

___

Alysanne stood silently beside Jorah and Ser Barristan as the Second Sons came to discuss terms with Daenerys. It was growing increasingly hard to stand silently as the co-captain Mero continued to disrespect Missandei and Daenerys. She could even see that Grey Worm was beginning to lose his cool.

"How about when I win you let me fuck you and her," he pointed to Alysanne. She was going to speak when Daenerys held up her hand to silence her. Alysanne sighed heavily and wished that Rhaenys was her to rip his throat out, but she had decided to let the wolf hunt.

"No, let the bitch speak," Mero turned to her and looked her up and down, "Who are you?"

Alysanne looked at Daenerys for permission to speak. Daenerys just tilted her head, as if waiting for her response. She wasn't much of a talker. When people pissed her off, she usually just killed them or had Rhaenys do it. Communicating wasn't her forte.